1. [Langfang City, Hebei Province] Langfang City Public Security Bureau Receives Secret Order to Use Cruel Torture, Rape, and Murder, Against Female Falun Dafa Practitioners
It is known that the Langfang City Public Security Bureau of Hebei Province has received a secret order from higher authorities to use several measures to force female practitioners to give up their belief in Truthfulness, Benevolence and Forbearance. The first is to physically torture, humiliate, even rape female practitioners. If they are not successful in transforming them using these cruel measures, then the final means of murdering the practitioner is to be implemented. News of their death is then to be tightly blocked from the public, or else a claim that the practitioners died from illnesses or suicide is to be made. These means of persecution are the most sinister in history. The Police in Langfang City have illegally arrested dozens of Falun Dafa practitioners during the months of June and July. Every police officer has to fulfill his monthly quota of illegally detaining practitioners.
We urgently call for the attention of all kindhearted people, all governments and human organizations around the world
We suggest that all Falun Dafa practitioners send forth righteous thoughts to eradicate the evil forces and their arrangements! Help the Falun Dafa practitioners walk out from the detention centers with dignity.
2. [Dongbei Area] The Magnificent Feat of Falun Dafa Practitioners in Northeastern China While Safeguarding Falun Dafa During the "7.20" Event
On the morning of July 20, a golden shiny flag resembling the picture on the cover of "Zhuan Falun" appeared on top of a small hill near an expressway in northeastern China. This made a great impact on the area's local people. Many people, including the village head and the police saw it but no one went up to remove it. The Falun Dafa book cover banner hung for 5 or 6 days and strongly frightened the evil. Falun Dafa practitioners put this flag up in the evening of July 19, while at the same time, some other practitioners sent forth righteous thoughts and safeguarded the Fa so that those who went to hang the flag could come back safely.
3. [China] Trekking Over Hills and Mountains and Through Rural Areas to Clarify the Truth
One Falun Dafa practitioner has used different ways to promote Falun Dafa to the people and distribute the Dafa truth-clarifying literature. Over the past year, he walked many miles each day over the hills and through the rural areas around his work place. The Dafa truth-clarifying literature was spread over a very large area, allowing many kind people and those with predestined relationships learn the truth of Falun Dafa. This saved them from being deceived by the evil lies and propaganda.
4. [Hailaer City, Inner Mongolia] The Recent Situation of Falun Dafa Practitioners in Inner Mongolia
1) On April 30, 2001, Falun Dafa practitioner Liu Yaoguo from Hulunbeiermeng Procurate was arrested by the lawless police while clarifying the truth regarding Falun Dafa to people. He has a child who is less than a year old. Afterwards, the leaders of the Hulunbeiermeng Procurate forced every employee to write a statement that slandered Falun Dafa, hence forcing them to commit crimes of persecution.
2) Around July 22, 2001, some Falun Dafa practitioners hung many large and small banners on both sides of a main street in the city. This has effectively suffocated the evil.
3) Secretary Wang from the Xishan National Grain Reserve Storehouse in Hailaer city was detained for corruption. This work unit has followed the evil in persecuting Falun Gong practitioners and has caused one employee to be sentenced to jail.
4) Hulunbeiermeng 610 Office [An office created by the government to deal specifically with issues related to Falun Gong]: Secretary of Hulunbeiermeng Committee, Cao Qingdian
5. [Xingtai City, Hebei Province] Policeman Hu Aimin Prevents Falun Dafa Practitioner from Hastening Home for Parent's Funeral
The police station in Lincheng county, Xingtai city, Hebei province has rampantly persecuted Falun Dafa practitioners, illegally detaining nearly 30 and illegally sentencing five to forced labor. Every practitioner they find has 1,500~3000 Yuan (2 months ~ 4 months of average salary in Chinese city) extorted.
On April 15th of this year, Wang Qiufeng, female, and several other Falun Dafa practitioners were taken to the county police station by local police. They were stopped while posting Dafa truth-clarifying literature and are now being illegally detained in the Ren County Detention Center. In 1999, Wang Qiufeng went to validate Falun Dafa in Beijing and was extorted of 3,000 Yuan. This time, Hu Aimin from the political security section of Ren County Public Security Bureau extorted another 2,000 Yuan from Wang's relatives. Wang Qiufeng's family has always been poor; the mother-in-law had been ill all year and needed the money. Wang's relatives finally collected 2,000 Yuan by borrowing from others. After the police, was handed the money, they went back on their word and did not release Wang Qiufeng. Her mother-in-law was very sick and worried about her daughter so much that her condition worsened. She died in May of this year, 2001, still carrying the hope that she would see her dear daughter one last time. Her relatives tried very hard to find a way to have Wang Qiufeng see her mother-in-law before she died, but police officer Hu Aimin created difficulties in every way possible. Finally she was not even permitted to attend the funeral and show her filial piety [traditional respect for parents]. Where is Hu Aimin's conscience?
Evil is met with evil. In 1999, the Lincheng Police Station experienced two successive car accidents while its police were on their way to arrest Falun Dafa practitioners who had gone to legally appeal in Beijing. During both accidents, the car was destroyed and the people were injured. This was a solemn warning to those wicked people. Later, some wise people quit, leaving this evil job of hurting others. Hu Aimin and other wicked people however, did not distinguish good from bad and willingly continued to help a tyrant do evil while ignorantly destroying their own lives.
6. [Yuci, Shanxi Province] Local Police Kidnap Falun Dafa Practitioners
Staff members of the Mechanical Construction Section of the Shanxi Province Yuci Third Railway Bureau, Falun Dafa practitioners Zhang Li and Wang Jin were secretly taken away by the local police on the early morning of July 7, 2001. Their whereabouts are unclear. Anyone who knows their situation, please provide information.
7. [Lingyuan, Liaoning Province and Ningcheng, Inner Mongolia] Malicious Police Commit Crimes Again
On August 10, 2001, malicious policemen Fu Yanling from the Lingyuan municipal police station, Zhang Shulian from Xiao Cheng Zi Village local police station, and others from Ningcheng County police station arrested Falun Dafa practitioners Liu Dianyuan and others who distributed Dafa materials in Xiao Cheng Zi Village. They were placed under penal detention or administrative detention. Liu Dianyuan's home was illegally searched. The police also viciously told Liu, "We have tracked you for over two months!"
8. [Beining, Liaoning Province] Falun Dafa Practitioners Are Persecuted At the Beining Detention Center
We are Falun Dafa practitioners who have been forcefully detained in Beining Detention Center. We received a written judgment of forced labor on February 20, 2001. Regarding this, we have many questions and are greatly confused. Besides being arrested as innocent people, the so-called "written judgment" is full of lies, concocts the charges, and forges facts.
First, the elderly man Wang Yuzhen is 61 years of age. Surprisingly, in the written judgment Wang is listed as being 55 years old. The ages of several other elderly people are also modified.
Second, Liu Caixia was taken from her home to a detention center without a reason and has been detained for 4 months. However, the written judgment stated that she has been sentenced to forced labor for 2 years because she "went to Beijing" twice. Many other people were also illegally sentenced to forced labor because they "went to Beijing."
Third, Xing Fei, an elementary school teacher, was sentenced to forced labor for 2 years simply for telling the pupils in the classroom that Falun Gong is being persecuted.
Below is the persecution we receive from the detention center. We ask everyone to reflect upon it.
1) In the detention center, the guards frequently direct the criminals to beat the Falun Gong practitioners. They would pour cold water on practitioners during the winter, punish practitioners by forcing them to stand for long periods for no reason, and punish them by making them run until they experienced physical exhaustion. Even those people who are fifty or sixty years old are forced to jog in the severe winter cold.
2) Falun Gong practitioners are forced to pay double the price for food as the other detainees in the center. The prices for all daily necessities are doubled for practitioners. Their family members are not allowed to deliver any personal baggage, and they are forced to rent the baggage from the detention center. The practitioners' money was taken away with disregard to the laws and regulations.
3) The police detained Falun Dafa practitioners, threatening their family members at the same time. They seized every chance to extort money; if family members did not pay the "fine" then they would also be detained. This forced them to become frightened and anxious to the point where they did not dare return to their own homes. Falun Dafa practitioner Du Wenhua's family is an example of such persecution.
4) The police fabricated so-called "materials" stating that Falun Dafa practitioner Ma Yanling had given up her belief in "Truthfulness, Benevolence and Forbearance." Consequently, they asked for ten thousand Yuan from her family members for her release. Because Ma Yanling refused to sign this fake "material," the police asked for an additional 1,000 Yuan from her family members, and then took her away by force.
5) During this period of maliciously arresting Falun Gong practitioners, the police department plundered their financial savings like looting a burning house. The Shanhaiguan police took away the entire ten thousand Yuan that practitioner Fu Lijuan carried with her. Falun Dafa practitioners have been robbed of all the money they carried with them. The police have violated the law while enforcing the law. The police are no different than bandits.
These are the facts of how police violate the law while enforcing the law, trampling the laws and human rights. We expose these injustices to the common people, and hope that the innocence of Falun Dafa will soon be restored. There is a clear distinction between those who are righteous and evil.
9. [Beijing] Malicious Police Mercilessly Beat And Torture Falun Gong Practitioners
On the morning of New Year's Day, 2001, after the flag-raising ceremony in Tiananmen Square, I saw the police illegally seize Falun Gong practitioners. I stepped forward and unfurled the banner, shouting loudly "Falun Dafa is good!" Over ten policemen pushed me into a police vehicle and covered my mouth. Inside the vehicle, the police did not stop beating us. One man was beaten to the floor of the vehicle. Even elderly people over 60 years of age were beaten mercilessly.
Upon arrival in the Chaoyang district detention center, the hoodlums [authorities] first made the Falun Gong practitioners sit outdoors to wait. The severe freezing cold winter caused one child of two or three years old to cry ceaselessly. During the period of the indefinite detention, the police interrogated us many times in order to force the practitioners to tell their addresses so that they could be sent back. Because the Falun Gong practitioners persisted in upholding Dafa, they did not succeed and so the authorities began implementing torture to "create" evidence.
Wearing only my underwear, bare-footed, with hands and feet tied behind the back of the chair, I was forced to endure the freezing weather outside on snow covered ground from 8 PM to 1 AM the next morning. Because they did not succeed in their interrogation, they repeated this torture, tying me up on the snow covered ground until dawn. After this, several policemen took turns interrogating me, not allowing me to sleep, eat, or go to the restroom. They also brutally threatened, beat and kicked all of us.
The brutal torture lasted for ten days in a row. All of the Falun Gong practitioners at the detention center were undergoing such tribulations. A female practitioner from the Mongolia region was actually beaten by 20 male policemen. Some Falun Dafa practitioners were frozen to the point that their skin suffered swelling from the exposure, and they had chest pains. The police exhausted every virulent means of torture, including clamping fingers and pouring cold water to freeze practitioners. Every interrogation room of the detention center was turned into a devil's lair with the miserable cries and shouts spreading into the night sky.
Liaoning Province Beining City Falun Dafa practitioner Jin Junli, was arrested on December 17, 2000, when she went to Beijing to appeal. Afterwards she was detained in the Beining Detention Center and illegally sentenced to jail for three years. Her family members spent a large sum of money, fifteen thousand Yuan, and wrote a "guarantee" letter in her name, stating that she had given up Falun Gong, in exchange for obtaining permission to "carry out her sentence outside of jail." She was later forcibly sent back home on April 11, 2001. Afterwards her work unit requested that she write a statement of breaking away from Falun Gong. Jin refused since she felt that she had done nothing wrong; that her illegal arrest and detention, which affected the work unit, was certainly not her fault. Consequently, the work unit has not allowed her to resume work.
10. [Longkou City, Shandong Province] Criminal Record of People in Charge of the "610 Brainwashing Headquarters"
Since April this year, the "610 Brainwashing Headquarters" in Longkou city of Shandong province has been carrying out a policy of forcible brainwashing on all Falun Gong practitioners in order to have them give up their belief in "Truthfulness-Benevolence-Forbearance." The evil would first illegally kidnap Dafa practitioners and take them to Down Dingjia Town. Some practitioners were taken away from classrooms while teaching their pupils; some were arrested at the bedside while attending to patients who were critically ill; some didn't know that they had lost their personal freedom until they were deceived and taken to Down Dingjia Town. A female practitioner who was still breastfeeding her baby was kidnapped along with her 9-month child. All Dafa practitioners or their working units were required to pay RMB $1,000 for the class. During the illegal detention, practitioners were forcibly brainwashed to believe Dafa was evil. They were asked to write "Three Statements of Guarantee." If they still did not give up practicing "Truth-Compassion-Tolerance," they were watched over by the so-called "assistant educators" (those who had renounced and betrayed Dafa) and would be forcibly deprived of sleep. Those, who firmly cultivate in Dafa and never yield to the evil, are forced to continue in the brainwashing class indefinitely, with the threat of being further illegally detained or sent to the labor reeducation camp.
People in charge of the criminal "610 Brainwashing Headquarters" are: Wang Chenghui (vice-secretary of Longkou Politics & Law Committee); Ma Daotang (Criminal Police Director) and Qi Zhuangda.
11. [Sanya City, Hainan Province] Persecution of Dafa Disciples
1) Yang Wei, a Dafa disciple from Baotian County, was a former employee of Baotian Telecommunications. He was persecuted until mentally disordered by the brutal thugs in the police station simply because he accessed the Internet and distributed Falun Gong truth clarifying literature.
The phone number of the police station: 86-898-83669694.
The phone number of the mental hospital: 86-898-66988635
2) Chen Yuzhong, Tian Cuilian and Chen X are Dafa disciples from Baotian County. They have been illegally detained in Sanya No.1 Jail for over one year since they were arrested while distributing Dafa flyers last August. Family members were not allowed to visit them. One of the practitioners whose childhood name was Ah Fang was critically ill. She was released on bail for medical treatment under the request of a family member.
3) Chen Ailian and seven other Dafa disciples from Sanya city, including an 80 year-old woman, are detained respectively in the Sanya No. 1 Jail, Sanya No.1 & No. 2 Detention Houses.
4) Dafa disciples Zhu Xiaowen and Lin Sui, from Nantian Farm of Sanya city, were illegally arrested while distributing Dafa truth materials. Where they have been detained is unknown.
5) More than 20 Dafa disciples are being illegally detained in Sanya Jail of Sanya city. To date, none of them have been released.
12. [Changchun City, Jilin province] Recently, Many Dafa Disciples Go to Beijing to Safeguard Dafa
Since July 31, quite a few Dafa disciples have been to Beijing to safeguard Dafa. Zhao Jingfang (went to Beijing on Aug. 1), Wang Kefei and Li Yongwei (went to Beijing on Aug. 2), Liu Xiaohui (went to Beijing on July 31), Chai Xiuzhi (went to Beijing on Aug. 4) are still being detained after they were arrested and escorted back to Changchun.
13. [Mudanjiang City, Heilongjiang Province] The Criminal Actions of Police at the Sidao Labor Camp
The brutal means adopted by the Sidao Labor Camp, of Mudanjiang City, in treating Falun Gong practitioners is too horrible to witness. More than 20 Dafa disciples were unwilling to bear such illegal and severe treatment. They requested collectively to meet and report this abuse to the public procurator of the labor camp in June of this year. The public procurator met with them as well as the police. Ma Libiao, the director of the Management Section, slapped two practitioners' faces in front of the public procurator. (Ma Libiao often asks Dafa practitioners' family members to bring money to Dafa disciples and he then pockets the money.) With the problem unresolved, Dafa disciples began to practice the exercises collectively. Under the leadership of Zhao Guanying, the vice director of the labor camp, who is mainly in charge of persecuting Falun Gong, more than 30 ruthless police and prisoners beat up Dafa disciples, and forcibly dragged them to each team of the labor camp, torturing them spiritually and physically with inhumane means: They electrocuted a practitioner with an electric stun baton for over 20 minutes; five prisoners beat one practitioner accompanied by the police guard; every Dafa disciple was forced to sit for 24 hours surrounded by four prisoners, not allowed to move or sleep, otherwise, he/she would be beaten up by the prisoners. The following persecution was enforced: only breakfast and dinner were provided every day, with half of allowed food rations; no lunch was provided at noon but they had to watch the other prisoners eat; no water to drink; use of the wash-room restricted to only twice a day, in the morning and in the evening, only urinating, no defecating; no toilet paper, no showering, no brushing of teeth; no washing the face; no changing of underwear. They intended to make every Dafa disciple smell so bad that they would be unable to bear it. What's more, they also forced Dafa disciples to stand in the scorching sun, which made some faint and collapse.
Last November, a female Dafa disciple was handcuffed to an iron bench for more than ten days. She had to eat, urinate, and defecate there as well. In the evening, all the windows were opened and she was forced to sit on the cement floor only wearing her underwear. Eventually, the female practitioner was tortured to the point of becoming mentally disordered and then the authorities claimed that she merely pretended to go mad. They kept beating her on the way to the mental hospital and during her stay there.
This is only a small sample of the monstrous crimes that Jiang's evil accomplices are committing against kind-hearted practitioners.
The list of the vicious police:
Zhao Guanying: 86-13904835091; Ma Libiao: 86-13945309812; Li Longyu (instructor): 86-13604832123