Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

Latest News from China - 05/25/2001

June 02, 2001 |  

[Minghui Net]

[Southern China] Loud Speakers Shock the Evil

At around 8:00 p.m. on May 18, five loudspeakers placed in the park of a major city in Southern China started broadcasting true stories of Falun Dafa, some of them lasting for 30 minutes. The Chief of Public Security of the province gave the order to solve the case as soon as possible, offering 15,000 Yuan (the averaged monthly salary of a worker in cities of China is about 500 Yuan) for the capture of each person responsible. The police immediately went to practitioners' homes, getting their fingerprints and interrogating them.

There was a great response from the locals. Several people were playing billiards when they heard the broadcast. They put down their cues and asked their families whether it was the news from TV. They thought the Falun Gong issue had been redressed. People having snacks at the food stands and pedestrians were all listening attentively to the broadcast. They said that Falun Gong practitioners were so remarkable.

Here we solemnly warn those who are continuously persecuting kind people: you will face retribution from the Cosmos if you do not stop.

[Beijing] A Practitioner's Heroic Deed

At the end of last year, the higher-ups in the public security system of the country had a conference at the Beijing police headquarters. Before the conference, strict measures were taken to prevent the presence of Falun Gong materials. A practitioner learned about the news of the conference and went to the hotel. He then left several packages of materials at the reception desk on every floor. Before he got out of the building, he heard the high ranking officers coming over to pick up the materials, taking them as documents for the conference. When he stepped out of the gate, he saw a squad of soldiers with helmets running into the hotel. An officer was scolding the guard, who kept saluting. The practitioner was puzzled at this ritual, and he soon got back home safely. Later it was said that the event had provoked a big stir in the public security system.

[Huangshi City, Hubei Province] Voice of Falun Dafa Echoes in the Sky of No. 1 Detention Center

In mid-May, practitioners affixed a loud speaker near the No. 1 Detention Center of Huangshi City. The broadcast of Master Li's articles lasted for about 30 minutes, a heavy blow to the evil force. We hope that the policemen adhering stubbornly to their erroneous ways will stop persecuting practitioners. There is retribution for every evil action, and one cannot afford to ignore this rule of heaven.

[Shijiazhuang, Hebei Province] Practitioner Liu Shusong Beaten to Death by the Police

It has been proven that the young practitioner Liu Shusong from Cangzhou, Hebei Province, was beaten to death by policemen in Shijiazhuang. He was not injured after jumping from a building, but two days later his parents received notice of his death. Liu Shusong jumped from the building at about 4:00 p.m. At noon on the same day, a female practitioner, Wang Lei from Liangxiang, Beijing, also jumped from the building. She was severely injured, and it is said that she was taken away by her family. Two people were driven to the point of jumping from the building within a few hours under police custody, yet the policemen in Shijiazhuang showed no regret or remorse. On the contrary, they tortured Liu Shusong to death within the next two days. Those thugs who persecute Falun Gong practitioners are indeed ruthless.

[Shijiazhuang, Hebei Province] A Doctor and Baby Being Held in Detention

Liu Yanfeng, a doctor in No.4 Hospital affiliated with Hebei Medical School, took her 7-month-old baby and went to Tiananmen Square with her husband Wang Yigang to hold up a banner of Falun Dafa on April 25. Her husband was arrested and sent to the police in Tangshan, and detailed information is still unknown. The police in Shijiazhuang captured Liu Yanfeng. She is currently detained in the basement of her working unit along with her baby.

The telephone number of Hebei Medical School: 86-310-3014817

We are very concerned about the situation of Liu Yanfeng and her baby.

[Weifang, Shandong Province] Faluns Appear in Shandong Three Times

People in some areas of Shandong Province had seen a colorful circle around the sun on April 21. People in Weifang saw for the third time the colorful circle at 9:00 a.m. on May 20, in addition to two earlier sightings on May 15 and 16. The weather in Weifang on May 20 was quite similar to that on April 21, only with stronger wind. There were heavy clouds in the sky, and the sunshine was quite soft. The colorful circle appeared at about 9:00 a.m., visible to the naked eye. As time went on, the circle grew larger and dimmer and dimmer, completely disappearing at 3:00 p.m.

A practitioner whose celestial eye was open described the scene to me. He said that the Falun covering the sun had a radius about five times bigger than the radius of the sun. The symbol in the middle of Falun was spinning rapidly, and it was brighter than lightning. The surrounding symbols of Buddha and Yinyang were also spinning rapidly. Between the Falun and the circle, there were many colorful rings, the colors of the rainbow, alternating from red to purple. But, the golden background of the Falun never changed.

[Northeast China] "Eliminate the Evil. No One is Allowed to Take the Loud Speaker."

On the main street of a city in Northeast China, the voice of the universe was broadcasting at 8:00 a.m. It was loud and clear, and people gradually gathered around it, listening to it quietly. More and more people gathered, yet no one made any noise. The broadcast lasted for about 30 minutes, effectively eliminating the incorrect ideas in the people's minds about Dafa.

When a practitioner was hanging a loud speaker in a noisy residential area in a city in Northeast China, he had a righteous mind, "Eliminate the evil. No one is allowed to take the loud speaker." As a result, the broadcast lasted for a whole hour. Finally, he took the loud speaker back home with no trouble.

[China] Getting Out of Danger with a Righteous Mind

On May 1st, a practitioner was distributing Dafa flyers in an apartment building with her daughter. The daughter got tired and waited for her mother downstairs. The practitioner distributed the flyers from the 7th floor to the 4th floor, and then she heard her daughter running from downstairs, calling for her. The child panted: "Quick. A woman and several other people downstairs are waiting to catch you, and the woman even said, 'A woman in black went in this door to send out flyers. Get her. ' " As she said these words, the child started to cry. The practitioner said to her calmly, "Don't be frightened. We didn't do anything bad. I will go down first. If they get you, just shout out." She then turned around to go downstairs. When she got to the first floor, she saw several people waiting outside, and one of them was holding a flyer that she had given him. Seeing this, the practitioner had no fear, and she simply walked out right under their noses. Later her daughter also returned. The practitioner once again experienced the power of courage and the boundless benevolence of Teacher.

[Northeast China] Practitioners held a Fahui, Going to New Levels Together

Recently, quite a few Fahui (experience-sharing conferences) have been held in a province in Northeast China, ranging from large groups of 70-80 people to small groups of 3-4 people. Many practitioners who haven't stepped forward came to realize that individual improvement and Consummation were actually part of the Fa rectification process. Experiences from different areas helped to break through the established boundaries of old ideas. Practitioners stepped out of the bewildered state of mind resulting from the unrestrained conduct of evil forces in some areas. Seeing the great progress of Falun Dafa cultivation practice in the city, the province, Mainland China, and the whole world, their righteous minds were consolidated.

[China] Clarify the Truth with Wisdom----Truth of the Staged Self-immolation Incident Revealed on a Stock Market Web Page in Mainland China

Today a practitioner told me an interesting story, and I would like to share it with you all.

Many overseas people have come up with different ways of clarifying the truth to the people in Mainland China who have been deceived by the self-immolation staged by Jiang Zemin and his followers. In the beginning, some people skillful in using computers had thought of posting the truth of the self-immolation on electronic bulletin boards in Mainland China, but there are net watchdogs watching all the major boards. It is hard to post or have it stay there. One man had a bright idea. He made the true story into a piece of "insider's news" and posted it on a stock market web page in Mainland China. There, the "insider's news" has indeed gotten the attention of many readers.

[Jilin City, Jilin Province] Practitioner Wu Longbo Driven Insane in Labor Camp

Practitioner Wu Longbo had finished his term in the labor camp on October 26, 2000 and should have been released. However, his term was extended for nine months, because he refused to write letters denouncing Dafa. During Wu's detention, the policemen used seven electric batons at the same time to beat him. They kicked and punched him countless times. In addition, they wouldn't allow him to sleep at all, forcing him to write letters criticizing Dafa. They even poured urine into his mouth. Wu Longbo was thus driven insane, but the savage policemen still wouldn't stop. Less than a month after they sent Wu to the mental hospital, they took him back to the labor camp and continued the persecution. Wu Longbo's leg became crippled due to the beating, and he is nearly unrecognizable.

Upon receiving a secret order from higher authorities to get "100% of the practitioners transformed," policemen in the labor camp started another round of intensified persecution. For example, they used a loud speaker on the third floor to broadcast 24 hours a day the materials written by the so-called "transformed people." They made several people sit on top of one practitioner and shocked him using electric batons. They said that as long as the practitioner did not promise to give up Dafa, the electric baton would always be on his body. They only allow practitioners to sleep for two hours everyday, and they forced practitioners to sit on iron racks. Some practitioners couldn't stand the constant torture and wrote statements to break with Dafa.

[Jilin Province] Persecution in Yinmahe Labor Camp

At 10:00 o'clock one evening in the middle of March, 45 practitioners were put into two buses and sent to Jiutai, Liaoyuan, and Tonghua. Twenty of us were sent to Yinmahe Labor Camp in Jiutai, among which five were put in the Education Team. They are Li Qiang, Fu Chunsheng, Liu Runjiao, and other two practitioners whose names are unknown. Five are in the Construction team: Fu Hongwei, Zhu Yujun, Zhao Guoxing, Li Wenjun, and Chen Gang. Five are in Team One: Shi Chengbin, Wang Xiaohu, Li Xiangzuo, and two other practitioners whose names are unknown. Five are in Team Two: Luo Guang, Jiang Guilin, Pei Jilin, Bai He, and Han Zhiping. The other 25 were sent to Tonghua and Liaoyuan.

As soon as we arrived in Team Two, the inmates started beating us. A police named Zhao asked a practitioner to read the so-called "transformation material." Because he refused, his head and face were beaten with an electric baton until they became swollen. As a result, he couldn't speak for four or five days. Jiang Guilin and Pei Jilin are elderly. Though they received less beating, they are still forced to perform heavy labor, carrying huge bags filled with earth. The old men in their 60's are worn out, with their feet, legs, and knees swollen. They walk with great difficulty.

For no apparent reason, the policemen beat Bai He and another practitioner in the head and face with belts made of cowhide. Even after the belts were broken, they still wouldn't stop. Instead of belts they used their fists and feet until they were exhausted. We reported the persecution to the administration, but the head officer said nothing and did nothing to stop it. If an inmate watches us, the police will reduce his term, and that's how they keep control over us. We don't have freedom to walk or talk. Once, practitioner Wang Xiaohu was kicked and beaten by inmates from behind when he was walking. Whenever we talk to another practitioner, each of us receives a heavy beating. Practitioner Li Qiang was beaten so severely that he couldn't walk properly. It is common for practitioners to be beaten, and all the heavy labor is given to us. Practitioner Luo Guang had almost come to the end of his karma clearance period when they gave him shots and force-fed him medicine, which gave him boils all over his body. Anyone here refusing to be "transformed" is beaten. It is truly a den of evil.

[Beijing] Blind Practitioner Sent to "Transformation Class"

Song Maili is a blind Dafa practitioner. The residential area she lives in is under the administration of Xinjielou Police Station and Hongyuan Residential Committee. Due to a heavy workload and mental pressure, her retina became detached. Only through the corner of the eyes could she see a little light, and other diseases made her life even harder. She once wanted to kill herself by running in front of a car. After practicing Dafa, her illnesses went away and the condition of her eyes stopped deteriorating. She was soon able to get to familiar places but not new places.

On May 22, Song Maili went to visit an elderly practitioner Yang. In their meeting, there was another practitioner whose name was also Yang. Song has not been seen since. According to her relatives, she was sent to a so-called "transformation class." It is possible that the two senior citizens with the last name of Yang have also been sent there.

[Sanhe, Hebei Province] Events from Sanhe

In June 2000, I went to the Appeals Office of the State Department in Beijing. I handed over a letter asking the government to reverse their policy of banning Dafa and restore the reputation of Falun Dafa. The staff led me to an office, where policemen were waiting. I had never thought the Appeals Office was actually under the control of the police and that it was nothing more than a facade. We were not allowed to speak for ourselves in there. Later the local police from my hometown came to bring me back.

The leader (Hao Zhongwu) of the Yanjiao Economic Development District is extremely evil. He has taken advantage of the crackdown on Falun Gong to extort money from persecuted practitioners. He fined each of us who went to appeal 11,000 Yuan (Urban areas: average yearly income of a worker is about 6,000 Yuan) and forced relatives of the practitioners out of their jobs. The leaders in our bureau and companies (Zhou Jun and Liu Jian) broke the law by setting up private jails in the work units, complete with iron barred windows. They locked us in these jails, and we were under surveillance 24 hours a day, even when we went to the restroom. During our four-month detention, we were forced to perform manual labor such as sweeping the street. They tried to break us financially by firing me and reducing my husband's salary. In the face of facts, it is very obvious who is right and who is wrong.

[Changchun, Jilin Province] The Followers of Evil Forces Threaten Practitioners

In the Economic Development District of Changchun, members from every local residency committee went to practitioners' homes, asking the practitioners to officially give up Dafa. They required every practitioner to sign on the record and threatened, "Whoever refuses to sign the statement to give up Dafa will be sent to 'transformation classes' held by the government of Changchun. You cannot get out until you sign the statement."

[Yitong County, Jilin Province] Vicious Forces Persecute Dafa Practitioners

During the two important conferences of Communist Party, the local party secretary, Cheng Changzhu of the Manchu (one of the minority nationalities in China) autonomous county, led a bunch of vicious people in secretly and illegally set up "law education classes," trying to stop the practitioners from going to Beijing to appeal. They arrested practitioners in the middle of the night, using "searching for thieves" as an excuse to break into people's homes.

The county also assigned quotas to its villages and towns for the number of practitioners they had to arrest. Some places had to arrest non-practitioners to meet the requirement. For example, a former practitioner who was not practicing Dafa anymore was arrested and detained for half a night, which caused his nephritis to recur. In the class, the people from the "610" office (an office created by the government to deal specifically with issues related to Falun Gong) played videos and movies loudly everyday. They yelled and threatened us that they would send us to the detention center if we refused to follow their instruction to write a pledge to denounce and defame Falun Dafa. Practitioners who did not cooperate with their vicious manipulation were sent to the detention center and tortured. The practitioners' families were extorted of several thousands to tens of thousands of Yuan to bail them out. Some practitioners were illegally arrested, because they declared on the web that their statement signed under pressure were invalid. After the families were forced to hand in more than ten thousand Yuan, the practitioners were transferred out of the detention center and put into the transformation class.

It is said that there is a quota set up for every province, district and county. If the number of people who went to appeal exceeded the quota, the local government leaders would be fired. To protect his position, the local party secretary of our county sent people to Beijing to bribe officials not to report the exact number or count it towards Jilin province. They spent more than ten thousand Yuan to treat the officials from the police bureau. The total expense of going to Beijing was around seventy to eighty thousand Yuan. For a poor county like ours, it is unimaginable how our county's government handled it. A practitioner was very poor, and he was arrested after going to Beijing to validate Fa after Chinese New Year. The local government confiscated his property, sealing his house. His poor family now had nowhere to go, and later this practitioner was sent to a labor camp. His blood pressure was found to be high, and he was sent back. Because he and his family did not have money, he has been held in the detention center for several months. Besides him, there were several other practitioners who are too poor to bail themselves out.

The evil people were encouraged and praised by their superiors, and they were able to confiscate a lot of money from several previous transformation classes. Now, they are trying to hold another class around July 22.

The leaders of these vicious people:

The party secretary of county: Cheng Changzhu

The vice party secretary of county: Xi Xuecheng (In charge of issues about Falun Gong)

The secretary of Politic and Law Committee: Yue Changjie (An extremely vicious person. Extra information and report about him will be provided later. I hope everyone can suffocate his evil, and set the time when he will receive retribution.) Phone number 86-434-4223488 (home), 86-434-4222437 (office), 86-13904354765 (cellular phone)

Police Department: Huang Naiquan, phone numbers 86-434-4221218 (home) 86-13904354765 (Cellular phone)

County 610 Office: Wang Qi, phone numbers 86-434-4223388 (home) 86-13630707829 (cellular phone)

[Yitong County, Jilin Province] A Peasant Practitioner Suffers From Gastrointestinal Bleeding as a Result of Police Brutality in Labor Camp

Practitioner Jiang Weibin from Majiatun in Yitong County, Jilin province was sent to Siping Labor Camp. Because he refused to give up his belief, the guards fiercely beat him and caused his stomach to bleed. As a result, he was not able to eat any food. After three days, the guards of Siping Labor Camp were afraid that they would be held accountable, so they lied that they would send the practitioner to the hospital. Instead, they sent the practitioner directly to his home. They told his family that they would cover the medical expenses and that they would send people over to visit him. However, they were never heard from again. Jiang Weibin can only drink soymilk to support his life. The situation is very difficult for such a poor family to handle.

[Mulan County, Heilongjiang Province] Local News Items

The police department of Mulan County has been illegally detaining Falun Dafa practitioners for as long as six months. Some of these practitioners are still being held. Mulan County has been praised for having the "achievement" of high rate of "transformation." All the "transformed" practitioners signed the pledge and paid fines. They opened a transformation class for the practitioners in the detention center in April and exact a harsh penalty for practitioners who refuse to be transformed. They do not allow these practitioners' families to visit or send daily necessities. The practitioners had to buy the necessities from the detention center at a premium. For those practitioners who refused to give up their beliefs, they prolonged their terms and starved them.

The police department in Mulan County: 86-451-7083438

The Politic and Security Department: 86-451-7086169

[Chengdu, Sichuan Province] The Ridiculous Trial Proceedings of Qingbaijiang Court

On April 19, 2001, at 8:30am, the Qingbaijiang Court opened a public trial for Liu Liqiong, who was charged with "using a XX (slanderous word omitted) organization to destroy the implementation of the law."

When it was the defense's turn to speak, the court first announced its requirements: "Do not mention, explain or defend that Falun Gong is not a XX (slanderous word omitted), do not make personal attacks on state leaders", and other similar requirements. The practitioner then asked the court to present and read what they called as "evidence"-- the Dafa truth-clarifying materials, but the court refused to do so. Why did the court fear to let the public see the materials?

When the practitioner was revealing the torture and persecution of Dafa practitioners in detention centers and labor camps, the guard immediately took away her affidavit and did not allowed her to talk about other practitioners' situations. The judge interrupted and stopped her constantly during her defense. Finally, the court sentenced her to three and half years.

[Chengdu, Sichuan Province] Local Authorities Persecute Dafa Practitioners

Female practitioner and teacher Wei Denghui, from the School for Workers and Staff of the Sichuan Chemical Fertilizer Factory in Qingbaijiang, Chengdu, was arrested while at work by a bunch of people led by Chen Changjian, the head of Dawuan police station on Dec.28, 2000. The police searched her office and home, where they confiscated Dafa books, videos and materials that clarified the truth. That night she was detained as a criminal in Qingbaijiang police station. She was then arrested and charged with "Using a XX (slanderous word omitted) organization to destroy the implementation of the law" in Feb. 2, 2001. She has been imprisoned since then.

The detention center currently holds twelve practitioners. Six of them went to Beijing to appeal on Dec. 31, 2000. Three of them (Chen Guihua, Zhang Sufen, and Gu Xingping) were arrested on the way. Ceng Lianhe was sent to police station by her work unit when she was on her way back home. Qiu Lijun and Li Zhangyu were arrested in Beijing when they refused to curse Dafa and Teacher. They were illegally detained and arrested in February. The head of Qingbaijiang police station Chen Shaojun and other policemen (such as the first section head Li Ping) are very hostile to Dafa and practitioners, often using filthy words to attack them.

Additionally, Deyiang prison in Sichuan currently holds six practitioners. During February and March, the prison did not allow practitioners' families to visit for 30 days or so. The prison did not allow practitioners to sleep using the excuse of "army training," and inmates were incited to beat up practitioners. Deyiang prison is a nest of evil forces, where prisoners are forced to work more than twelve hours everyday.

[Gongzhuling, Jilin Province] Practitioner Is Further Persecuted Upon Returning to Dafa

A 25 years old female practitioner Chen Limei, from Gongzhuling, Jilin province, was arrested and sentenced to three years of labor camp because she went to Beijing to validate the Fa. Under the cruel persecution, Chen accepted the incorrect understanding of Fa and signed the pledge to give up her belief in Dafa. After she was released, she realized what she had done was wrong, and so she re-affirmed her belief in Dafa again through studying Fa and communicating with other practitioners. In December of 2000, she went to Beijing to validate the Fa and was arrested, and then sent to labor camp. The information about her obtained through a reliable source said that she is conducting a hunger strike and that she was so weak that she was sent to a hospital to be resuscitated. The labor camp did not inform her family nor did they allow her family to visit her.

[China] Eliminate the Evil

Many slogans that slandered Falun Dafa appeared in our neighborhood. I looked for local practitioners in that area, but could not find them. Later, I heard that they had been arrested the night before yesterday. I returned to my place and exchanged thoughts with other practitioners. We all realized that we should actively send forth the righteous thoughts to suffocate and eradicate the evil. That evening, six practitioners and I went there with towels, Dafa banners, loudspeakers, and Dafa materials. One by one, we erased the slogans that slandered Dafa and Master. We then hung more than 30 banners and distributed some materials about the truth of Dafa in that village. Just when we finished, the loudspeakers started to broadcast. The sound of the great law of the universe was loud and clear, and it could be clearly heard a mile away. In the village, the evil became chaotic and was busy searching around. The kindhearted people were listening.

[Harbin, Heilongjiang Province] Some Information on the Persecution of Practitioners in Harbin

The president and secretary of the Party of Harbin Medical College Hospital went together to Beijing to appeal for Falun Gong.

A head nurse from the affiliated hospital of Heilongjiang Province Traditional Chinese Medical College and her family of five went to Beijing to appeal for Falun Gong.

A mother and her son went to Beijing three times to validate Dafa. The son was sentenced to two years in labor camp.

A family of three went together to Beijing to validate Dafa.

The wicked police persecuted the practitioners. They incited the inmates to beat the practitioners and did not allow the practitioners to use the restroom.

Recently, the following practitioners have been sent to labor camps:





Sentence (year)

Han Shaoqin



Police Officer


Bai Yulin


about 40



Cha Guiliang





Wang Guizhi





Wang Xiuyue



Head Nurse


Fu Guilan (52) and her husband

[Tianshui, Gansu Province] Many Practitioners are Illegally Arrested while Clarifying the Truth to the Public

When Dafa encountered the most vicious persecution in the human world, practitioners in Beidao district overcame many difficulties to step forward to validate Dafa and clarify the truth to the public. Now many of them have been illegally arrested. A lot of equipment including computers, printers, and fax machines were illegally confiscated. These practitioners are:

He, female, 37 years old, was arrested in January 2001 and has not been heard from since.

Liu Wenyu, female, 49 years old, was arrested in March 2001. The wicked police hung her up and mercilessly beat her for four hours. She remained firmly loyal to Dafa and was consequently given a two-year sentence.

Yang, male, about 70 years old, was formally the Dafa assistant at the practice site in No. One Elementary School of Taishui railroad. He was arrested on April 28th, 2001.

In the beginning of May 2001, practitioners who were arrested included: Sun, male, about 60 years old, engineer; Cheng, female, about 60 years old, engineer; Pu, male, about 50 years old; Liu Tianci, male, 57 years old.

Mi, female, about 40 years old, was the Party secretary at a work unit in Tianshui. In April 2001, she and another male practitioner (name is unclear) went to clarify the truth to the public and was arrested. We have not heard from her since.

[Jilin, Liaoning Province] Practitioners Are Illegally Detained by Police for Delivering Dafa Material

In the middle of March 2001, female practitioners Wang Yan and Du Xiuli were illegally detained by Kouqian police station for delivering Dafa material. The police extorted each person of 2,000 yuan (translator's note, the average monthly salary in China is 500 yuan) and promised to release them. But they only released Du Xiuli. We do not know where Wang Yan is, nor do we know her situation. Then they forced Du Xiuli to write a guarantee (to quit the practice). Under pressure, Du Xiuli was forced to leave her family and she became homeless.

Wang Xiaomei, a practitioner from Tumen, was arrested for carrying Dafa material at a Jilin train station. We have not heard from her since. We call upon all kind people to pay attention to these matters.

[Yanqing County, Beijing] Chief Policeman Continues with His Evil Acts in Persecuting Practitioners

Wang Youliang, the chief of a police station in the Town of Qianjiadian, is persisting in his evil actions. On May 2001, he went to the local villages of Qianjiadian, such as Shaliangzi, Huapen, etc. and forcefully took some practitioners to the "transformation class" located at the police station. Wang attempted to use a "transformed" person to transform these practitioners. Luckily, none of the eight practitioners were disturbed by the evil thoughts of the transformed person. Wang failed. Practitioners wrote a poem to reveal Wang's vicious doings and posted it all around the town. Wang became very angry and suddenly broke into the practitioners' home in a recent night. All practitioners who were caught by him were sent to the Agricultural Technology School in Yanqing to be forcefully transformed. Some practitioners were forced to leave their families and they are now homeless.

[Liuhe, China] Refusing Kind Advice, Receiving an Immediate Retribution

In a small village in Liuhe, every family was busy planting the grapes in the field. While working, two people started to talk about the TV program slandering Dafa that had been on the night before. One person was fooled by the evil, did not know the truth, and also said something that defamed Dafa. A practitioner working beside him heard him and immediately came to stop him. He told him that Falun Dafa is the righteous Law and whoever slanders it will receive retribution. That person laughed upon hearing this and carelessly said, "What retribution? I don't believe it." The next morning, when they came back to the field, they saw that all the grape plants were growing well except the person's who had slandered Dafa the day before. His were all dead. Witnessing this, the peasant seemed to understand something and became quiet.

[Changchun, Jilin Province] Retribution from Persecuting Dafa Practitioners

In Changchun, some leaders in a work unit had been persecuting Dafa practitioners. They forced Dafa practitioners to write guarantees (to quit the practice) and helped the police to arrest practitioners. Their bodies became ill while they were doing these evil things. Unexpectedly, three of the bosses (a chief, a bureau chief, and a section chief) all developed the same cervical spine disease and they could no longer move their necks and heads.

[Shenzhen, Guangdong Province] Information on Someone who Persecutes Dafa Practitioners

Wang Xiang, male, the head of Politic and Security Department of Futian Police Station in Shenzhen, has persecuted many Dafa practitioners. His office phone number: 86-755-2718666 ext 8542, 8543,8545 Cellular phone number: 86-13902434068

[Beijing] A Spy is Active in the Beijing Region

Since April 2001, some practice sites in Beijing have been constantly destroyed. Especially during the recent week, some practice sites were destroyed in Xisanqi, Huoying, Huilongguan, Beijing Normal University area, Shijingshan, and Yangqiao, etc. At least several dozen practitioners were arrested. We just confirmed that these were all due to a spy named "Ati."

"Ati," male, about 30 years old and 1.75 m tall. He started to contact practitioners in Beijing about two months ago.

This spy frequently drives his car to deliver Dafa materials and computer discs with practitioners in Beijing area. He uses these opportunities to contact many practice sites and to collect information, including the practitioners' addresses and other details. Since this spy knew detailed information, we could not find any clue for quite some time despite the fact that some practice sites kept being destroyed. This spy knew how to do some surface work very well and was good at learning how to camouflage himself, therefore, he could very well confuse those practitioners who did not study the Fa well or who were doing things for Dafa with attachments.

This spy has been undermining the practitioners mainly on the following aspects:

  1. Vigorously trying to stop practitioners from going to Tiananmen is one of his main objectives.
  2. Boasting that he possessed supernormal capabilities and could "eliminate the evil."
  3. Sowing discord among practitioners, talking behind practitioners' backs, estranging relations among practitioners. This is his greatest destruction.
  4. Taking various opportunities to collect practitioners' personal information.
  5. Surreptitious behavior.