Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

Practitioners from A'cheng City, Heilongjiang Province are Abducted, Abused, and Unjustly Fined

November 26, 2001 |  

(Clearwisdom.net) Xu Yuman, female, 35-years-old. She went to Beijing to appeal on December 23, 2000. The Beijing police illegally arrested her and sent her to Harbin City liaison office in Beijing. They sent her to Acheng City's detention center and illegally detained her for fifteen days. Teng Jianjun from the "610 Office" (An agency specifically created to persecute Falun Gong, with absolute power over each level of administration in the Party and all other political and judiciary systems) extorted 1,000 Yuan (about two months salary for an average Chinese worker) from her. Yang Zhizhong from the second division of the provincial water department extorted 2,000 Yuan from her.

Li Xuelan, female, 26-years-old. On January 14, 2001, Zhao Guofang from the neighborhood's management office brought Zhang Ke from the police department to Li's house and threatened her. Zhao said, "You and your sister are important targets. The '610 Office' has labeled you as important targets." They forced Li and her sister to write a statement of guarantee to give up practicing Falun Gong. The sisters did not agree to their request. These hooligans frequently went to her house to harass them and finally dispatched vehicles to arrest her. They had no choice but to hide in their relatives' home. Those wicked people then went to their mother's home to try to arrest her. They scared her mother so badly, she had a heart attack and had to be sent to the hospital. The 6-year-old girl living with her mother was frightened and often had nightmares and woke up crying. These wicked thugs also went to her father-in-law's house frequently and made him ill from the threatening and he also had to go to the hospital. These wicked hooligans are threatening the safety of Li's family members; they are punishing these innocent people who are related to Li.

Ping Guifang, female, 39-years-old. On Lunar Calendar December 29, 2000, when she was working in a supermarket, the unit secretary, union president and cops, totaling 8 people, tricked her into a police vehicle by saying that they wanted to talk to her. They took her to the Heping Police Substation where policeman Zhao Yaguang took her by the hair and slammed her against the wall; she passed out from the impact. When night fell, the hooligans sent her to the detention center for illegal detainment. She went on a hunger strike to request unconditional release. The hooligans forcibly fed her with salt-water, after which she became paralyzed. They detained her for 3 months for no good reason. She became delusional and couldn't take care of herself. Her older sister took her back home to take care of her. At this point, Ping still cannot perform any tasks. During the Spring Festival period of 2001, the Heping Police Substation sent two police vehicles and over ten cops to her house to arrest her and her two sisters. They refused to comply, and the cops pushed Ping to the ground and stomped on the temples of her head with their hard leather boots and then tried to stuff her in the trunk. They pushed her in with force when they couldn't stuff her into the space. Her two older sisters went to her rescue and pulled her out. The cops proceeded to beat them up inhumanly. These are Jiang Zemin's political gang of scoundrels' deeds, and it's the real side of Jiang Zemin's political gang. The cops that tortured Ping included the policeman Zhao Yaguang. The wicked assistants from the Acheng City agricultural machinery factory: Party Secretary XXX, Union President XXX.

Ping Guizhen, female, 52-years-old. In October 2000, she and her two sisters went to Beijing to safeguard Dafa. The police captured them on Tiananmen Square. They put them into the police vehicle, sent them to the police substation, and locked them in steel cages. Each cage had about 300 practitioners in it. That evening they transferred the sisters to the Huairou Prison. The wicked cops stripped them of their clothes, leaving only underwear and illegally searched them. Then they gave the sisters to Zhao Yaguang from Acheng City to take them back. Zhao Yaguang took away their last 300 Yuan, sent them to the Acheng City Second Detention Center and illegally detained them for seventeen days. The sisters went on a hunger strike requesting their unconditional release. The cops from the police substation extorted 1,000 Yuan and released them. Their work place refused to pay them for seven months, a total of 1,900 Yuan. The sisters were forced to support themselves as vendors selling miscellaneous products. During the Spring Festival of 2001 the police substation sent some cops to force the three sisters to write guarantee statements for giving up practicing Falun Gong. Guizhen refused to sign. About seven or eight cops tried to forcefully take her to the jail around midnight. With the family's assistance she escaped through the window and wandered about for two months. On April 29 as soon as she entered her house, the factory's party secretary and other people broke in and held her by her hands, trying to force her to write the "guarantee." She refused to write and these hooligans contacted the police substations. Five cops were sent and they sent her to the detention center and illegally detained her for two months. They extorted 300 Yuan for food, and extorted about 200 Yuan from her family. Four days later the cops extorted another 500 Yuan before releasing her. These wicked individuals always go to their house and harass them. One day two vehicles and about ten cops went to arrest the sisters and stuffed them into the vehicles. The sisters held each other's hands and refused to let go. Around this time their 70-year-old mother ran in front of the vehicle and tried to stop them from going. They shoved at the old lady and she passed out on the ground. The sisters shouted, "Suffocate the evil!" The wicked cops became scared, released them, and quickly drove away. Many people witnessed the cops' silly performance and all broke into laughter.

Ping Guilan, female, 48-years-old. On December 2000, the Heping Police Substation sent two police vehicles and about ten cops to arrest Ping Guilan and her two sisters. They resisted boarding the cars by holding on to each other. Their 70-year-old mother tried to prevent the cops from taking them, and the cops pushed her to the ground; she passed out from the fall. The three sisters shouted, "Suffocate the evil!" The cops fled in horror. Around 4 p.m. on March 7, 2001, the cops stopped her husband's rickshaw, threw the rickshaw to the ground, took him into the car and forced him to take them to Guilan's house. The cops asked Guilan if she would continue to practice. She answered, "Yes," and about six or seven cops pulled and dragged her into the car. They sent her to Yagou's brainwashing class. They made her and other illegally detained practitioners watch the evil's tapes that attacked Dafa based on made up information. She refused to watch it and the cops beat her up. The cops hired about twenty or so thugs to be their assailants. Under the orders of the cops these violent thugs beat her up again. They didn't stop until she lost control of her bowels and bladder. She went on a hunger strike for seven days for her unconditional release and they illegally detained her for over five months before letting her go. The units and the hooligans that tortured her were: the Heping Police Substation of Acheng City, the Acheng City Hosiery Factory, the Second Detention Center of Acheng City, the Yagou brainwashing class's wicked cops and assailants.

Jin Runsheng, male, 53-years-old. On July 23, 1999, he was illegally detained in the Heping Police Substation for three days because he organized a group practice of Falun Dafa exercises. Lu Jitao from Heping Police Substation extorted 200 Yuan from him. On June 20, 2000, he was again illegally detained; this time for fifteen days and the Heping Police Substation officials extorted another 2,000 Yuan because he voiced support for his fellow practitioners. He went to Beijing to appeal on November 30, 2000, and was illegally sentenced to forced labor in Changlinzi Labor Camp. He was released on September 1, 2001, and the Heping Police Substation extorted yet another 3,000 Yuan. Throughout all these ordeals, he was inhumanly tortured.

Xu Shuyuan, female, 43-years-old. In March 2000, she was fired from her job because she diligently practiced Falun Dafa. The evil persons involved in persecuting her are, Sun Xiaodong, Jiang Yiping, Zheng [first name unknown], and Fan Yuhua. On November 10, 2000, she went to Tiananmen Square to safeguard the Fa and was taken back to the factory by the Public Security Division police where she worked. Evil policemen from the Acheng Relay Factory, Zhu Dameng, Sun Siling, Li Chunjiang, Fan Yuhua, and Jin Zhongxue extorted 3,000 Yuan from her. During the Spring Festival in 2001, because she refused to sign her name to the "statement" she was forced to become homeless and destitute for over two months. During this time, her factory personnel kept sending people to her husband's workplace to coerce and threaten him. Her husband tried to use rationality, but the public security people threatened to arrest him; they insulted him in the middle-level cadre meeting and often went to harass their family late at night.

Xu Shuqin, female, 47-years-old. She went with some other Dafa practitioners to Beijing to safeguard the Fa in November 2000. They were illegally arrested and sent to Zhanqian Police Substation, where they were put in a large iron cage to be body searched. They were interrogated one after another by the police about their addresses. If they did not answer, the policemen used batons to beat them. At that time, Xu was having her menstrual period and she wanted to go to the washroom. The evil policemen did not let her go and instead beat her severely. She promoted the Fa to them but they did not listen to her, instead, they forced her down onto the table, beating her from the neck to the buttocks with the batons. She was beaten black and blue all over her body, yet the evil policemen doing the beating had not slaked their hatred enough; they beat her on the face with batons so that she could not even move. They asked whether she would continue to practice; her answer was "Yes." In the dead of night, the evil policemen took all the practitioners to the suburbs and released them.

Ji Wenliang, male, 62-years-old. On December 29, 2000, four evil policemen including two from the Acheng 610 Office, Teng Jianhua,Wu Yanchun, and two evil policemen from the Hedong Police Substation,Yang Zhizhong and a young man, abruptly conducted an illegal search of his home.

Huang Fujun, male, 39-years-old. He was forcefully detained in the Yagou Brainwashing Class on February 16, 2001. Later he was sent to a detention center. An evil policeman and warden, Zhang Jingyi, gave him six slaps on the face. A prisoner, Zhang Bao, ordered other prisoners to pour more than twenty basins of cold water on him until he was shivering and icy cold all over his body. He was sent to brainwashing class and was tortured there for over two months but the brainwashing class failed to change his mind.

The list of units and persons involved in persecuting Huang Fujun is as follows.

Zhang Dawei, fifty years old, Deputy Secretary General of Acheng Municipal Party Committee and the Secretary General for the Commission for Inspecting Discipline

Tel: 86-451-3740648 (Office)

Liu Yongjiang, 57-years-old, is the Director for the Agriculture Bureau

Tel: 86-451-3721147(Office)

Wang Yufu, 57-years-old, is the Secretary General for the Commission for Inspecting Discipline

Tel: 86-451-3722472 (Office)

Zhang Jingwen, 56-years-old, is the Director for the City's No. 1 Detention Center

Tel: 86-451-3714847(Office)

Zhou Xiaozhang, 41-years-old, is the deputy director of the City's No.2 Detention Center

Tel: 86-451-3714847(Office)

Yang Zhizhong, 38-years-old, is from Hedong Police Substation

Tel: 86-451-3702944 (Home)

The evil ruffians of the 610 Office:

Wang Fengchun, Ma Xue, Lin Peng, Wu Da, Xing Chongguang, Teng Jianhua,

Tel: 86-451-3710615

Li Xueqin, female, 35-years-old. She went to Beijing to validate Dafa in January 2000, and was arrested by evil policemen from the Beijing Qianmen Police Substation and detained in a large iron cage. She was then sent back to the Acheng Railway Police Substation. The evil policeman forcefully stripped off her clothes and body searched her and confiscated over 240 Yuan from her. She was sent again to No.2 Acheng Detention Center and was illegally detained there. She went on a hunger strike to demand her release and was released. The police department extorted another 3,000 Yuan from her. They also extorted 10,000 Yuan from her husband. In March 2001, when she heard that the evil ruffians would persecute her by sending her to a brainwashing class, she left home and became destitute. The evil police went to her home many times to harass her and asked her mother where she was. Her over 70-year-old mother was so frightened she had to be hospitalized. The evil ruffians went to her older sister and younger sister's homes to arrest her. Her relatives' homes were often put under surveillance and they were allowed no peace. The names of the evil persecutors are Yang Zhizhong, Lang Mingjie, Zhang Baocheng, Di Jianming, Cong Lizhen, Zhao Yacheng, and Li Juan.