(Clearwisdom.net) Dafa practitioner Ma Tongxin from Shenze County, Hebei Province was detained for more than half a year because he went to Beijing to validate Dafa. He was recently released. While in detention, the police authorities from Shengze County cruelly tortured Tongxin. A short time after Tongxin's release, the vicious police illegally arrested him again, at his home. He has been detained for more than 3 months to date. According to police information, "Ma Tongxin exposed the inside story of the police persecuting Dafa practitioners on Minghui Net (Clearwisdom Net)."
Everyone knows that, in order to avoid the evil's persecution, Dafa practitioners who publish articles on the Clearwisdom Net usually do not indicate the perpetrators' names. The fact that the police at Shenze County can identify the details of torture described in the anonymous article as their criminal doings proves that what Dafa practitioners have described is realistic and factual. Is it considered a crime to tell the truth? Should anyone be illegally detained for telling the truth? The police actions at Shenze County verify again what Teacher has said in the article "Rationality": "The actions they are now adopting in the persecution of Dafa and its students are extremely wicked and shameful, and they fear these will be exposed. Their evilness must be made known to people around the world-this is also offering people salvation." What Dafa practitioners ought to do is precisely what the evil fears most.
Jia Yiqian is the vanguard in the persecution of Dafa practitioners at Shenze County. We are sternly warning these kinds of vicious people: If you don't want other people to know about your evil doings, then do not do those evil things. The best alternative for you is to stop persecuting Dafa practitioners. Otherwise your evil deeds will be exposed and you and your families will definitely receive retribution for what you have done.
The list of criminals torturing Dafa practitioners at Shenze County (the zip code for Shenze County is 052500):
1. Wang Wenzhi, Secretary of Shenze County Party Committee, Party Committee office telephone numbers: 86-311-3522153, 86-311-3522617, 86-311-3522109, and 86-311-3522363
2. Gao Cuijun, Deputy Party Secretary of Shenze County, in charge of persecuting Falun Gong and practitioners
3. Yuan Tonggang, Party Secretary of Shenze County Political and Judiciary Committee, office telephone number: 86-311-3522580
4. Tong Xiangyang, the chief officer of Shenze County Police Department, office telephone number: 86-311-3522838
5. Jia Yiqian, deputy chief of Shenze County Police Department
6.Zhang Yanying, chief of County Detention Center, office telephone number: 86-311-3558312
7. Yuan Yongtao, deputy chief of County Detention Center.