Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

Crimes I Witnessed in the Tumuji Women's Forced Labor Camp in Xinanmeng, Inner Mongolia

May 15, 2009 |  

(Clearwisdom.net) In 2000, I was detained in the Tunuji Women's Forced Labor Camp in Xinanmeng, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region. During that time, I witnessed the prison guards cruelly mistreat Falun Gong practitioners. Here I am writing them down to expose the CCP's crimes to the public.

In 2000, I was sentenced to 2 years of forced labor and held in the Tumuji Women's Forced Labor Camp in Xinanmeng, Inner Mongolia. At the time, about 130 Falun Gong practitioners were held there.

One day in winter, the prison guards summoned all the Falun Gong practitioners for a meeting to denounce Falun Gong. Ten practitioners stood up and refused to attend the meeting. To punish them, some prison guards headed by Wang Guirong shocked them with electric batons and cruelly beat them. Then they locked them in an isolated cell with a freezing concrete floor.

It was the coldest winter. After 15 days of confinement in the cell, Ms. Liu Xiaoxin, a Falun Gong practitioner from Chifeng City, Inner Mongolia, suffered from paralysis brought on by the cold. Ms. Zhou Caixia and Ms. Peng, an elderly practitioner around the age of seventy, lost all strength in their legs and couldn't stand up. Seeing that they still refused to give up Falun Gong, the prison guards transferred Ms. Liu Xiaoxin and Ms. Zhou Caixia to a prison in Huhehaote City. They were cruelly tortured, became emaciated and were unable to walk normally. I witnessed Ms. Liu Xiaoxin, in a status of paralysis, as she was dragged by prison guards and pushed into a police car. Later, I heard that Ms. Zhou Caixia was killed in prison.

Ms. Zhou Zihui, a practitioner from Chifeng City, is unmarried and in her twenties. She was sentenced to 2 years of forced labor. Because she continued her Falun Gong exercises, the prison guards shackled her every night, even when she was sleeping.

The prison guards from the 1st Team tortured the firm practitioners in various ways to try to force them to give up their belief in Falun Gong. They shocked them with high-voltage electricity, beat them with sticks and batons, pinched them, forced them to keep standing for long periods of time and hung them up with ropes. Many victims' faces were burned and sustained horrible blisters. Many were injured and bruised all over and fell into comas because of being hung up for such long periods.

Ms. Zhao Guicun, a practitioner from Chifeng City, went on a hunger strike to protest her mistreatment. The prison guards force-fed her and beat her violently. They would either do it themselves or order the inmates to do it. Ms. Zhao was not allowed to sleep and was forced to keep running all through the night in bare feet.

Ms. Peng, from Chifeng City, and Ms. Liu, an elderly lady from Tuquan County, went on a hunger strike to protest their mistreatment. For this they were injected with unknown drugs. In critical status, they were sent to a hospital. Fearing that their crimes might be exposed to the public and that the women might die in the labor camp, the prison guards informed their family members to take them home.

Ms. Xu Fengzhi, a practitioner from Chifeng City, was cruelly beaten by police from the Chifeng Police Department. Five strong police officers stepped on her body and beat her. When she became unconscious they poured cold water on her face until she regained consciousness. All of the skin on her back was burned with electricity. I saw the black thick scars covering her back. Another practitioner, whose name was unknown to us, was hung up and tortured. The rope was pulled so tight around her abdomen that her skin was oozing puss.