Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

Elder Sister Persecuted to Death, Younger Sister in Prison Again

December 05, 2008 |   By a Falun Dafa practitioner in Jinzhou

(Clearwisdom.net) Ms. Wang Wenjun and Ms. Wang Wenjuan, two sisters from Jinzhou City, Liaoning Province, were arrested, detained, and sentenced to forced labor simply because they refused to give up their belief in Falun Dafa. The older sister, Ms. Wang Wenjun, died five years ago because of the inhumane treatment she was subjected to in Masanjia Forced Labor Camp. She was only 38 years old. The younger sister, Ms. Wang Wenjun, had been sentenced to Masanjia for three years. She was sent to Masanjia again this year.

Ms. Wang Wenjun died as a result of abuse

Ms. Wang Wenjun worked for the Nuerhe Textile Factory in Jinzhou City, Liaoning Province. On July 20, 1999, she went to Beijing to explain the truth about Falun Dafa. She was arrested and taken to Jinzhou Detention Center. When she and several other practitioners were doing the group exercises outdoors at night, Guard Wang saw them. They were taken to an empty room and made to stand there until the following morning. The next day they were taken outside and Guard Wang beat each one of them about the head one at a time. That night the practitioners still did the exercises. They were again caught, and this time they were taken outside by Political Instructor Zou and made to stand facing the wall. When several practitioners started to do the second exercise, Holding the Wheel, Instructor Zou beat them. In less than two days, Ms. Wang Wenjun was transferred to Beizhen. Not long after, she was released.

On October 26, 1999, Ms. Wang Wenjin and sveral other practitioners unfurled a banner saying "Falun Dafa Is Good" on the rostrum in Tiananmen Square. She was arrested and sentenced to 12 months in a Beijing prison. She was locked up with criminals who had been given the death penalty. She suffered severe torture, including having her hands and feet shackled and being forced to sit a board. Once she was "hung up in the air" for nine hours by the guards. But nothing changed her belief in Falun Dafa.

On January 8, 2001, Ms. Wang Wenjin again went to Beijing to appeal to the government. She was arrested, sent back to Jinzhou, and held in the No. 1 Detention Center. She was again tortured, this time by having cold water poured all over her, being beaten about the head, and being thrown against a wall by her hair .

In June 2001, Ms. Wang Wenjun was sentenced to three years of forced labor and taken to Masanjia Forced Labor Camp in Shenyang Province. She was in the 3rd unit of the No. 1 team in the Second Women's Camp. The guards and the collaborators there tried to brainwash her and forced her to do excessive slave labor. She was not allowed to do the exercises or read the books. Her health deteriorated. After May 2002, she began to suffer from abdominal pain and bleed heavily, but the guards ignored her pain.

In December 2002, Masanjia Labor Camp started its "Spring Thunder" initiative, attempting to brainwash steadfast practitioners like Ms Wang Wenjun. In order to reach a 100 percent "transformation" rate, the guards took turns torturing the practitioners. The methods they used were ruthless. The Public Security Department at the provincial level even sent officials to monitor the persecution initiative.

Ms. Wang Wenjun's abdominal pain got worse. She couldn't sit anymore or sleep at night. But the guards still wouldn't leave her alone. They took her to another building to continue the torture. One guard forcefully put her into the double lotus position and then tied her up for five hours. That guard was Huang Haiyan.

An examination in the Masanjia Labor Camp hospital revealed that Ms. Wang Wenjun was in the last stages of uterine cancer. The doctors thought that she was near death, so on December 28, 2002, her family was finally allowed to take her home. Ms. Wang Wenjin died at home on July 22, 2003. Masanjia Forced Labor Camp is directly responsible for her death.

Ms. Wang Wenjuan was sentenced to forced labor again

Ms. Wang Wenjun's younger sister, Wang Wenjuan, was also repeatedly persecuted by the Chinese Communist Party for being a practitioner. On January 28, 2000, Ms. Wang Wenjuan was arrested by officers from Jinxing Police Station iin the Lianshan District of Hulu City while she was hanging up a Dafa banner. She was held in the Jinzhou No.2 Detention Center. After a 15-day hunger strike, she was released due to her extreme bad health.

But the police arrested her again before she had fully recovered. She was put in Masanjia Forced Labor Camp for three years.

In the labor camp, Ms. Wang Wenjuan suffered constant torture because she wouldn't give up her belief in Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance. They locked her in a small cell for more than four months. The guards yanked out her hair. Because she was forced to squat for long periods of time, she lost feeling in her feet, making it very difficult for her to walk. She was severely beaten on a daily basis. Her family saw that her whole face and both legs were swollen when they visited her. They demanded that the labor camp release her. But the camp officials refused. In fact, her term was extended. The team leader of the guards, Zhang Huan, was directly involved in persecuting her.

On August 6, 2008, officers from Taihe Public Security Bureau and Nuerhe Police Station again arrested Ms. Wang Wenjuan. They searched and ransacked her home, taking a printer, DVDs, and Dafa books. They took her to Kangning Mental Hospital. Recently, she was again taken to Masanjia Forced Labor Camp.

We call on kindhearted people who have a sense of justice to pay attention to this case.