Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

Ms. Liu Jianxin Was Brutally Persecuted for Telling People about Her Brother's Death as a Result of Persecution in Fucheng County, Hebei Province

December 29, 2007 |  

(Clearwisdom.net) Ms. Liu Jianxin is a Falun Gong practitioner from Jianqiao Township, Fucheng County, Hebei Province. She had spoken with people about Falun Gong at a large Jianqiao market on the morning of December 5, 2007. She told people about her brother's death at the hands of Fucheng County police officers because he practiced Falun Gong. This led to Ms. Liu's immediate arrest. Four policemen, including Jianqiao Township Police Station head Huang Hongbin, were involved in her illegal arrest.

They pushed Ms. Liu Jianxin to the ground and dragged her more than a hundred meters as they kicked her. Her pants were torn, and there was mud all over her clothes. One man even pulled her hair and knocked her head against a car. Then they dragged Ms. Liu into the car and took her to the Fucheng County Police Department.

Fucheng Police Department officials illegally interrogated Ms. Liu for more than an hour. She told the police about the brutal persecution of Falun Gong, including her brother's death. One officer threatened her, saying that, if she didn't "shut up," he would shoot her.

At four o'clock in the afternoon, police officers from Jiangqing Township processed Ms. Liu Jianxing into the Fucheng County Detention Center. Ms. Liu refused to cooperate with the illegal detention and started a hunger strike to protest. Detention Center Director Liu Baochang kicked her severely while she was weak.

Despite the brutal persecution, Ms. Liu Jianxin maintained a kind and tolerant mind and clarified the truth of Falun Gong to everyone she met. With her righteous thoughts and righteous actions, she was able to leave the detention center on December 10, 2007.

Her brother, Mr. Liu Qiusheng, was also a Falun Gong practitioner. The local police arrested him at home on February 2, 2002. His 65-year-old mother tried to stop them, but the officers beat her to the ground. They took both mother and son to the police station. Mr. Liu was tied to a chair and beaten for about two hours until he lost consciousness. When his mother saw him the next day, on February 3, 2002, his face was misshapen and his ears had turned black. Mr. Liu Qiusheng died as a result of persecution on February 22, 2002. The policemen lied about his death, saying that he had died from an illness. They cremated the body immediately.

Contact information for those responsible:

Ding Gencai, Fucheng Police Department: 86-13333186077 (Cell)
Jianqiao Police Office head Huang Hongbing: 86-13383686580 (Cell)