Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

Mr. Lei Ming, Who Participated in Cable TV Tapping in Changchun in 2002, Dies from Torture Inflicted Wounds

August 25, 2006 |  

(Clearwisdom.net) Falun Dafa practitioner Mr. Lei Ming was part of a group that tapped into Changchun City Cable TV to spread the truth about Falun Gong in 2002. He was arrested and had been tortured to disability in the First Division of the Changchun City Police Department and Jilin Prison. He died on August 6, 2006. More details follow.

Mr. Lei Ming when first detained in March 2002

Mr. Lei Ming, 30, unmarried, lived in Baishan City, Jilin Province. In order to clarify the truth to the deceived people of China, he joined Mr. Liu Chengjun (who died a brutal death in police custody) and others, and tapped into the Changchun City Cable TV to broadcast the truth about Falun Dafa. He was arrested on March 5, 2002.

Under Jiang's regime's secret "Kill them all" order, Mr. Lei Ming went through all kinds of inhuman tortures. In the First Division of the Changchun City Police Department, Mr. Lei Ming was tortured with the tiger bench, electric baton shocks (on his face, mouth, neck, and anus), suffocation by plastic bags covering his head, hitting a metal bucket on his head, burning his neck with a red-hot screw driver, punching, kicking, etc.

Mr. Lei Ming was sentenced to seventeen years in prison, and was sent to the Jilin Prison in October 2002. There, he was tortured with brutal beatings, fingers snapping his eyeballs, squeezing his testicles, tied to a stretching bed (1) for seven whole days, forced to sit on a bed upright from 4:50 a.m. to 7:30 p.m., and more. He was bailed out on medical parole in 2004 after being totally disabled; his muscles were atrophied and he could not take care of himself. His life was in danger.

Disabled and unable to look after himself, Mr. Lei Ming was still hounded, harassed and persecuted. The Prison Administration, the local police, and the neighborhood CCP office were all forcing him to write guarantee statements periodically, causing Mr. Lei Ming and his parents to live under huge pressure. In order to avoid being arrested again, Mr. Lei Ming had to leave home, even though he was disabled.

Mr. Lei heard that his parents were very worried about him, so he called them when escaping from town. He heard his parents say with extreme pain and tension, "Son, don't call home any more. They are chasing after you, and often come to harass here. Please take care of yourself." The old couple dared not to use the phone for the sake of their son's safety.

Due to the massive injuries, Mr. Lei Ming never recovered. He changed living places many times to avoid being tracked down and arrested. He became weaker and weaker. He weighed less than a hundred pounds, and tragically died on August 6, 2006.

Mr. Lei Ming's parents are both kind and honest people. When they heard that their only son was tortured to death, they cried so hard they couldn't speak. They do not have many resources and live a very poor life. They used up all of their savings to nurture Mr. Lei Ming when he was first bailed out and on death's door.

The CCP conducts genocide against practitioners of Falun Gong, people who believe in Truth-Compassion-Forbearance, causing many families to be broken apart, and innocent practitioners to be killed. We hope people speak out for justice and end this inhuman persecution.

(1) Stretching Bed is the most brutal torture instrument in Jilin Prison. The guards tie up four limbs of practitioners who have refused to give up their belief to a special bed. The bed has four rings. They fix a practitioner's hands and feet inside the rings, and put force on the rings. Now the practitioner's body is raised above the bed boards by stretching the four limbs. Additional force is then applied to the rings. The person loses consciousness in a few minutes. After 10 minutes, the joints, muscles, flesh, and skin are all separated.

See related report, http://www.clearwisdom.net/emh/articles/2006/6/27/74853.html