Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

Falun Dafa Practitioner Ms. Wang Yunjie Died as a Result of Torture Suffered at the Masanjia Forced Labor Camp (Graphic Photos)

August 11, 2006 |   By a Falun Dafa practitioner in Dalian City

(Clearwisdom.net) Practitioner Ms. Wang Yunjie from Dalian City, Liaoning Province was illegally arrested from work in 2002. She was sentenced to forced labor. Ganjingzi District Police Department agents from Dalian City pronounced the sentence and took her to the Masanjia Forced Labor Camp. The guards barbarically tortured her, which resulted in ulceration of her breasts. She died in July 2006.

The following two pictures show Ms. Wang Yunjie after she was handcuffed, hung up, and shocked with electric batons at the Masanjia Forced Labor Camp. After a while, some parts of her body ulcerated. (Graphic content, viewer discretion advised: Photo 1, Photo 2)

Ms. Wang was selling wares at a market at 3:00 p.m. on May 14, 2002 ,when two police officers and two security officials from Paoyazi Police Station in Dalian City arrested her. She was taken to Ganjingzi District Police Department at midnight and was held in a small sheet metal shed, along with a dozen other Falun Gong practitioners. Ms. Wang was taken to the Yaojia Detention Center the next morning. On June 4, 2002, the authorities sent her to the Masanjia Forced Labor Camp, where she was told she had been sentenced to two years of forced labor.

In the five months between June 5 and mid-November 2002, guard Wang Xiaofeng, head of Division 1; guard Shi Yu; and others tortured her savagely. Ms. Wang Yunjie was exposed to the scorching sun in the clothes-drying field outside for nearly 20 days, followed by more than 30 days of detention in a dark and damp restroom, from 4:30 a.m. until past midnight each day. She was also forced to stand and squat. She was then locked in the boiler room, a triangular storeroom, and a basement for nearly four months. Once, guard Shi Yu grabbed Ms. Wang's hair and kicked her to the floor. The torture became more severe.

A "reform" team from the Liaoning Province Public Security Department came to the labor camp on December 3, 2002. They started another round of ruthless torture that lasted nearly one month.

The "reform" team is made up of fierce male guards from different labor camps and jails. Among them, Sun, deputy head of the Public Security Department, and Guo Tieying, the former head of the Benxi Drug Rehabilitation Institute, were the most vicious. The first day they locked Ms. Wang in a separate room, ordered two inmates to watch her, and refused to let her sleep. They forced her to stand in a corner. The next day, they handcuffed her behind her back to a chair. In the evening they put a motorcycle helmet on her head. The guards also got a chair and a basin of cold water. They poured the cold water over her if she nodded off, followed by relentlessly hitting the helmet with chopsticks. The tortures that followed were worse.

One of Ms. Wang Yunjie's breasts ulcerated from electric shock. Two guards had held electric batons and shocked her breasts with them. Then they forced her to stand for a whole night. The next morning guard Guo Tieying asked Ms. Wang who she would follow. She said, "I'll follow the Teacher of Dafa." Guo Tieying called two guards and several inmates over. They tore a bed sheet into strips and tied her legs into the double-crossed sitting position. They also tied her hands and eventually tied her hands and legs together, so that she was in the shape of a ball. They then hung her up by her handcuffs behind her back. After a long time of being hung up and being handcuffed, Wang Yunjie could no longer straighten her back or sit up.

She became very weak from the long-term torture, and yet she was still forced to work after she returned to the division. She had to make paper flowers and other articles that were exported to foreign countries. Four months later she was transferred to Group 2, Division 1. Another two months later, the guards saw that Ms. Wang could barely sustain herself and thought she might live for another two months at most, so they hastily told her family to pick her up and also demanded 2,000 yuan from her sister. That was in April 2003.

After returning to her home in Dalian City, Ms. Wang Yunjie's wounds ulcerated due to the brutal tortures at Masanjia Labor Camp and became more and more serious. She passed away several days ago, in July 2006.