Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

Four Falun Dafa Practitioners from Jilin and Shandong Provinces and Tianjin City Died under Persecution

July 07, 2006 |  

(Clearwisdom.net) Falun Dafa practitioner Ms. Liu Boyi, 43 years old, a resident of Yanji City, Jilin Province had been tortured since the end of 2003 up until 2004, when she finally died. Ms. Liu Boyi's older brother and the head of the 610 Office, Xiao Bin (male), arrested Ms. Liu Boyi and detained her in Yanji City Mental Hospital for two years. She was given various unknown drugs and was finally released when she became very weak. At that time, Ms. Liu Boyi said to her brother, "Brother, I do not have any mental illness. You should not cooperate with the wicked policemen to torture me." One month after she arrived back home, Ms. Liu was arrested by agents from the 610 Office and was tortured to death.

Mr. Cui Zonggui, 71, employed by the Liangshan County Phosphorus Fertilizer Factory in Shandong Province, began practicing Falun Gong in 1995. Many of his diseases disappeared as a result of the practice. He was happy and in good health. On July 20, 1999, the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) began the persecution of Falun Gong. Mr. Cui went to Beijing to appeal for justice for Falun Gong and did the exercises in the square publicly to demonstrate that Falun Gong is good and that it is a righteous Fa. Since then, Mr. Cui was arrested and detained by the local police many times and extorted out of 300 yuan twice. In May 2004, Cui Zonggui was arrested and detained because he clarified the truth and distributed truth clarification materials to people, telling of the goodness of Falun Gong and exposing the persecution. His house was searched three times by CCP officials. Mr. Cui was forced to leave his home for a long time to avoid being arrested. He had no source of income and was under extreme pressure. He was tortured both physically and spiritually. Mr. Cui was so afraid of the persecution that he practiced Falun Gong behind locked doors to avoid harassment. During this period, his health deteriorated. Mr. Cui died on May 29, 2006.

Mr. Mu Qishan, 65, and his wife, Ms. Wang Caifeng, 62, were Falun Dafa practitioners employed by Dagang Oilfield Corporation. It was well known in Dagang Oilfield Corporation that Ms. Wang Caifeng had severe diseases. After she began to practice Falun Gong in 1995, all her diseases disappeared. Since July 20, 1999, policemen from Gangdong Police Station in Dagang Oilfield Corporation and the 610 Office harassed and threatened this older couple, and their house was searched. The couple could not study the Fa and do the exercises as they had before. On February 25, 2002, Ms. Wang passed away. The authorities were afraid that Mr. Mu Qishan would try to appeal for his wife and so they harassed and threatened him frequently. As a result, he passed away in January 2006.