Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

Practitioner Ms. Sun Nianrong From Shijiazhuang City, Hebei Province Died from Persecution

May 21, 2006 |  

(Clearwisdom.net) Practitioner Ms. Sun Nianrong, a 65-year-old woman from Shijiazhuang City, Hebei Province, had been persecuted repeatedly. She was tortured by the police from Taoyuan Local Police Station for 78 hours before she died on April 7, 2006 at the No. Five Division of the Shijiazhuang Forced Labor Camp.

Ms. Sun Nianrong lived in the No. 2 unit, room 403, 21 Building, Yanxi Community, Shijiazhuang City, Hebei Province. After the Chinese government started to persecute Falun Gong, she went to Beijing to appeal to higher authorities in order to validate the Fa and stop the persecution. On September 30, 1999, policeman Gao Dongxi and others, without showing any ID cards, illegally arrested Ms. Sun and over 10 other practitioners and took them to the local police station. The police handcuffed Ms. Sun and the other practitioners on the staircase between the first and second floors of the local police station for three days and nights. In November 1999, police from the Jianda Local Police Station and the committee from Yanxi Community, Changan District went to Ms. Sun's company to force her employers to stop issuing her wages.

On May 12, 2001, the police from the Taoyuan Local Police station arrested Ms. Sun and the chief handcuffed her to a metal window for two days. The police of the No. 4 Armed Police Division from the Changan local police station then took her to Xinle County Detention Center, where she was illegally imprisoned for 20 days.

On August 10, 2001, policemen Zhang Zhong and Zhang Jianmin from the No. 4 Armed Police Division coerced Ms. Sun into going to the No. 1 Hospital and the No. 132 Hospital in Hebei Province, where staff would "examine" her body. After being fined 5,000 yuan, she was sentenced to a year of "reeducation through forced labor" and taken to the No. 5 Division in the Shijiazhuang Forced Labor Camp.

Ms. Sun suffered tremendously in the No. 5 Division of the Shijiazhuang Labor Camp. After she was released, the officials frequently monitored and harassed her. In March 2003 the Changfeng Local Police Station extorted 3,000 yuan of her salary through her company.

Later, Ms. Sun's home was searched and she was taken to the brainwashing center to be persecuted again. The police took her home after she went on a hunger strike for six days and. She suffered extremely both mentally and physically and passed away on April 7, 2006.

Following are the phone numbers and names of the related personnel and departments:

Shijiazhuang Changan Local Police Station: 86-311-6048603;
Political and Security Division: 86-311-6212954;
Jianshe Dajie Local Police Station: 86-311-6061845;
Taoyuan Local Police Station: 86-311-6839488th, 86-311-6850414;
Chief of the Taoyuan local police station: Zhang Guohui,
Police officers from the Taoyuan Local Police Station: Gao Dongxi, Li Jingping;
The official from Jianshe Dajie Street Office: Zhou Luqing (he was in charge of persecuting Falun Gong): 86-311-6674924, 86-311-6692968