Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

Three Practitioners from Sichuan, Anhui and Jilin Died as a Result of Persecution

May 21, 2006 |  

(Clearwisdom.net) Mr. Wu Xingjiang was a 64-year-old retiree from Taifeng Silk Factory, Langzhong City, Sichuan Province. Because he was firm in his practice of Falun Gong and clarified the truth, the National Security Bureau illegally arrested and detained him in 2001. They threatened him with fines, with laying his children off from work and withholding his retirement allowance. They also tried to force Mr. Wu to stop practicing "Truthfulness, Compassion and Forbearance." Wu Xingjiang was illegally monitored, and the factory security and community residence committee members of the Chinese Communist Party constantly harassed and threatened him. As a result of the extreme pressure and mental torture, Wu Xingjiang passed away on April 2, 2006.

Mr. Li Jinzhao was 63 years old, and lived in Ziran Village, Yang Zhuang, Zhangying Village, Tanpeng Town, Linquan County, Anhui Province. He had been practicing Falun Dafa since 1995. Before he practiced, Mr. Li Jinzhao was diagnosed with many different illnesses. After practicing Falun Gong, his illnesses were cured, and he became very healthy. Since 1999, when Jiang's evil regime started persecuting Falun Gong, police officer Qiu San and department head Sun Kongzhi arrested and detained Li Jinzhao on numerous occasions. Li Jinzhao was sent to a labor camp and was subjected to brainwashing classes. He also suffered much physical hardship. In July 2005, the police arrested and sent Mr. Li to Linquan Detention Center. There they tortured him physically on many occasions. Then, he was sent to brainwashing classes for further persecution. By that time Mr. Li's body was already swollen from his injuries, and his life was in danger. A few days after he was released for treatment, Li Jinzhao passed away on October 3, 2005.

Ms. Yang Guizhen was a 73-year-old resident of Changchun, Jilin Province. She was diagnosed with a variety of illnesses before practicing Falun Gong. Since she started practicing Falun Gong in 1998, her illnesses were cured. Ms. Yang's daughter was also a practitioner. After the persecution began in July 1999, Ms. Yang's daughter was illegally detained. In her distress, Ms. Guizhen passed away.