Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

Practitioner Mr. Liang Bosheng from Changchun Dies as a Result of Persecution

April 07, 2006 |  

(Clearwisdom.net) Practitioner Mr. Liang Bosheng used to live in Changchun City, Jilin Province. He persisted in practicing Falun Dafa and believed in "Truth, Compassion, Forbearance." He was sentenced twice to forced labor. The guards in the Chaoyanggou Forced Labor Camp tortured him to the brink of death. He contracted a severe form of tuberculosis and died on March 20, 2006. At least five practitioners died of the same illness after they were brutally tortured by the Chaoyanggou Camp guards.

Mr. Liang Bosheng was a 48-year-old practitioner from the Jingyuetan Economic Developing Tourist District in Changchun City. He was arrested on his way to Beijing to appeal for Falun Dafa in September 1999. The police from the Yutanzhen Station, along with the thugs they had hired, brutally beat Mr. Liang until he passed out. He was covered with wounds.

On September 20, 1999, Mr. Liang was sentenced to two years of forced labor. He was detained in the forced labor camp for two years and two months and finally released on November 20, 2001.

In March 2002, Mr. Liang was arrested once again by the Yutanzhen Station police. He was sent to the Public Security Bureau in Changchun City. There he was subjected to all sorts of tortures, including the tiger bench. He was sentenced to two years in Chaoyanggou Forced Labor Camp. The evil persecution wrecked his health.

Mr. Liang's belief in Dafa was unshakable. In order to try to force him write a Guarantee Statement, the guards instigated other inmates to brutally beat him. They stripped him of his clothes in March when it was cold and used a high-pressure water hose on him. He passed out and froze stiff from the freezing water. After he came to, the guards forced him to sit on the cold concrete floor and deprived him of sleep. They then still forced him to work during the day.

Within one week, Mr. Liang was subjected to five rounds of this type of torture. He developed a high fever and was unable to take in any food. He was generally weak, coughing and spitting up blood.

Mr. Liang was persecuted to the brink of death. Only when he was almost dead did they send him to a hospital. He was diagnosed with end stage, highly contagious tuberculosis. The labor camp refused to release him. Instead they grouped him with other practitioners also diagnosed with TB in the No. 3 Team.

When he was in critical condition, the CCP authorities from the labor camp called his family and demanded that they take Mr. Liang home the very same night, October 30, 2003.

He was released on medical grounds. It cost his family 20,000 yuan to stabilize him. He never recovered his health and passed away on March 20, 2006.

Over the years, the Changyanggou Forced Labor Camp has used these malicious tactics to persecute at least five practitioners to death. Mr. Zheng Yongguang from Changchun died one year after being released; Mr. Zhen Yongping from Baishan City died three weeks after being released; Mr. Li Chuanwen from Hongmei Town, Meihekou City, died nine days after being released; and Mr. Zheng Fuxiang from Yushu City died the same day he left the labor camp.