Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

Cong Guixian, Falun Gong Practitioner from Songyuan City, Jilin Province, Persecuted to Death

April 13, 2006 |  

(Clearwisdom.net) Ms. Cong Guixian, a Falun Gong practitioner from Songyuan City, Jilin Province, was brutally tortured by the Chinese Communist Party agents. She was illegally sentenced to a ten-year prison term, and was detained in Changchun Heizuizi Women's Prison. She developed very severe illness symptoms during detention, and had to be released on medical parole. Cong Guixian's illness worsened and she died on March 28, 2006.

Cong Guixian was a Dafa volunteer assistant, in charge of the coordination in the Songyuan area after the persecution began on July 20, 1999. In late 2001, because of the Chinese Communist Party agents' damage, Dafa material sites in Songyuan City were ransacked. The evil covered Songyuan City. Despite the pressure, she, Liu Chengjun and other practitioners reestablished materials sites in Songyuan. On November 11, 2002, police from the Songyuan City Police Department arrested her when she was in a telephone booth. The police torture her inhumanly, including pricking her fingers with pins. She was tortured for 48 hours. But she firmly believed in Teacher and Dafa and steadfastly resisted all of the evils' demands.

During the illegal detention, the police tried many cruel methods to force Cong Guixian to provide the whereabouts of other practitioners. Besides fists and kicks, they tied her up and pulled her in four directions at the same time. This caused her hands and feet to swell and bleed profusely. They also used bamboo pins to nail down her fingers. When Cong Guixian lost consciousness, they applied fire to burn her feet. When the police were persecuting her they also threatened her, "We will take you to your son's school, and show your miserable state to your son." Cong Guixian seriously said, "If I go there, I will tell all students Falun Dafa is wonderful." In the end those hoodlums failed.

Around April 2003, Cong Guixian was sentenced to ten years in prison and was detained in Changchun Heizuizi Women's Prison. During the illegal detention, Cong Guixian suffered from severe illness symptoms. She was released on medical parole in 2005. Later her illness worsened. On March 28, 2006 she died in Songyuan City People's Hospital after the hospital staff failed to revive her.