Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

After Losing 3 Members, Mr. Wang Xiaofeng's Family Continues to Be Harassed by Shijiang City Police for Many Years

December 20, 2006 |  

(Clearwisdom.net) Shijiazhuang City resident Mr. Wang Xiaofeng and his family all practice Falun Dafa. They have been persecuted by the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) for their belief in Truthfulness, Compassion, Forbearance. In less than an 18 month period, Mr. Wang lost three family members. His 34-year-old wife, his brother-in-law and his father-in-law were all tortured to death. At the time of his wife's death, his son, Tianxing, was just over one year old.

Mr. Wang was forced to leave home and wander about because the police from the 610 Office in the Shijazhuang City Police Bureau were illegally monitoring him and constantly harassing his parents, brother, brother-in-law and sister-in-law. Beginning in 2003, the police had been harassing his sister-in-law nonstop because she adopted Mr. Wang's son.

Wang Xiaofeng's Three-Year-Old Son Wang Tianxing

Wang Xiaofeng's Wife Feng Xiaomin (Persecuted to Death)

In 2001, Mr. Wang Xiaofeng, his wife Feng Xiaomin and their infant son were forced to leave home and wander about in order to avoid further persecution by the 610 Office agents from the Shijiazhuang City Police Bureau, who put their names on a blacklist. Having to constantly move from place to place and under extreme stress, Mr. Wang had to tearfully separate from his wife and baby.

In early 2003, Li Jun from the Yuhua Police Sub-Bureau, and police officers from the police station made many harassing phone calls to Mr. Wang's sister-in-law Feng Xiaomei. They forced her to cooperate with them to look for Mr. Wang and his wife. They tricked her by saying that the couple was blacklisted by the Shijiazhuang City Police Bureau and they needed to find out their whereabouts in order to take them off the list.

In late May 2004, a kind-hearted person took Ms. Feng Xiaomin to her sister Feng Xiaomei's home. However, Ms. Feng Xiaomin had lost her memory and could not recognize anyone. She also took every person as a police officer and shouted out, "Police officers, don't come close to me or persecute me." When her family sent her to the hospital for emergency treatment, she was diagnosed with festering brain fluid retention, which had to be extracted. The doctor suspected that her brain was injured. Her family also suspected that the police must have beaten her. Five days after she was underwent emergency treatment, on June 1, 2004, Ms. Feng Xiaomin passed away at the age of 34 years old.

Mr. Wang Xiaofeng's sister-in-law, Ms. Feng Xiaomei, and her husband Wang Hongbin have also suffered in the persecution of Falun Gong. In 2003, Mr. Wang Hongbin was tortured to death while detained at a forced labor camp. Ms. Feng Xiaomei has to support their high school son Wang Boru by herself. With the sudden death of her sister and the adoption of little Tianxing, she leads an even more difficult life. Feng Xiaomei's parents came from their hometown in Northeast China to help look after the two children. Ms. Feng Xiaomei worked to support her family. Ms. Feng's father soon passed away after he arrived at her home because he couldn't take the constant harassment from the police and the pain of losing a daughter. Feng Xiaomei now often goes out of town for work while her mother is at home taking care of the two kids.

Wang Xiaofeng couldn't go back to his hometown Lingshou to see his parents, who missed him very much and were in poor health. Even so, the police from the Shijiazhuang City Police Bureau, the Yuhua Sub-Bureau and the Yuqiang Police Station often went to his home to harass and threaten his family, and tried to lure them to "look for" Wang Xiaofeng.

In early June 2004, when Feng Xiaomin had just passed away, Li Xingshan from the National Security Team of the Shijiazhuang Police Bureau, along with Li Jun from the Yuhua Sub-Bureau, called Ms. Feng to the police station and threatened her to find Wang Xiaofeng. Feng Xiaomei seriously admonished them. She told them that if they sincerely promised not to arrest any of the practitioners who are forced to wander about, then those practitioners would have come back over time. She said that every person would like to come home. But the harder they search for them, the less they dared to return home. After hearing this, the police officers became speechless, and they had to release Ms. Feng.

One evening in the winter of 2004, when Feng Xiaomei's father was in a critical situation, the deputy head from the Yuhua Police Sub-Bureau, Li Jun, called and insisted on going to her home to see her. No matter how hard Ms. Feng tried to explain that she had an ill patient at home, the police officers from the police station said that their deputy head was under extreme pressure and he had to see her tonight. Ms. Feng was afraid that her father would get upset and become terrified again, so she had no other choice but to go to the police station. Li Jun led a bunch of Yuhua Sub-Bureau police officers in several police vehicles as though they were dealing with a fierce enemy. They tried to first entice Ms. Feng, and when she didn't fall for their tactics, they switched to terrifying her. It was not until they used up all their tricks on Feng Xiaomei, did they release her to go home.

This winter, the police from the Yuhua Sub-Bureau and Yuqiang Police Station traveled over 35 miles to Lingshou. They went to Mr. Wang's home and threatened and tried to entice his ill parents. As a result, Mr. Wang's mother had a heart attack. She didn't fully recover until some time later. The elderly couple still do not know that their daughter-in-law Ms. Feng Xiaomin has passed away. Therefore, after the police went to their home, the elderly couple was afraid that they couldn't get in touch with their son, so they went to Ms. Feng's home to demand their grandson's whereabouts. This incident made Ms. Feng's mother very sad, and she misses her daughter.

A few days prior to October 1, 2006, Political Instructor Huang Jianji from Yuqiang Police Station began to call Feng Xiaomei again to ask for her cooperation to look for Mr. Wang. Ms. Feng asked, "My sister has already passed away, so why would I have anything to do with Wang Xiaofeng? How come you ask me for his whereabouts?" Huang Jijian said that it was because she adopted Mr. Wang's son.

Almost at the same time, a police officer with the surname Bao from the Yuhua Sub-Bureau went to Wang Xiaofeng's hometown again. He stole every telephone number from Mr. Wang's parents' home and from his brother and sister-in-law. They attempted to use the telephone to monitor their conversations, so as to locate Wang Xiaofeng. Once again, they have disturbed two families' lives and caused them long-term pain.

As soon as that incident was over, the Yuhua Sub-Bureau police began another round of harassment. They wanted to see Ms. Feng (who was out of town), harassed and frightened Mr. Wang's younger brother, who just recently graduated from the university, and went to Mr. Wang's hometown again.

Background information:

Wang Xiaofeng, around 34 years old, is the husband of Feng Xiaomin and the father of Wang Tianxing. He previously worked at Hebei Province Shengxue Kanghua Medicine Production Limited. After he began practicing Falun Gong, he worked very diligently and because of this, the managers at the company thought highly of him. Since the persecution of Falun Gong began on July 20, 1999, all Chinese citizens are pressured to participate in persecuting Falun Gong practitioners. The police often made trouble for Mr. Wang's company. In order to relieve the pressure for his company, Wang Xiaofeng quit his job and found another. Out of appreciation for his contribution to the company, the company's upper management gave him a month's salary and wanted to support him financially so that he could set up his own company. Mr. Wang only thanked them for their thoughtfulness, but he turned them down and did not accept any of their offers.

Before Wang Xiaofeng started practicing Falun Gong, he was extremely hot-tempered, well-known for fighting with others, and always made fun of others at school. His family, classmates and friends tried to avoid him in the past. After he began practicing Falun Gong and incorporating Truthfulness, Compassion, Forbearance in his life, he studied harder, became more open-minded and kind, and worked more diligently. All of his co-workers thought highly of him.

After the persecution began, and to avoid further harassment and arrest, Mr. Wang and his family were forced to live a destitute life. Under the cruel persecution by the CCP and Jiang Zemin, it is very difficult for Falun Gong practitioners who are forced to leave home and wander about. The CCP has adopted such means as following, monitoring and threatening family members, and checking peoples' identities if they are from other provinces, because for many practitioners, they don't have any type of identity cards. Therefore, Mr. Wang was forced to keep moving and changing jobs. After he learned of his wife's critical situation, he rushed to the hospital to look after her. However, his wife had already lost her memory.

In 1996, Mr. Wang's wife Ms. Feng Xiaomin began to practice Falun Gong. She was hard-working and kind. In May 2001, she was arrested by the police officers from Shijiazhaung City Donghua Road Police Station because she had stickers that said "Falun Dafa is good." A political instructor by the surname of Shi and police officer Fang Zhiyong cruelly tortured her to try to force her to confess. As a result, Ms. Feng Xiaomin passed out a few times. Political Instructor Shi ignored the doctor's medical files about Ms. Feng's critical condition and sent her to the Shijiazhuang City No. 1 Detention Center. Ms. Feng went on a hunger strike where she refused to eat or drink for over twenty days. She became very weak and was at the brink of death. It was then that they finally released her. To avoid further persecution, Ms. Feng Xiaomin and her husband were again forced to wander about.

In late May 2004, with the help of a kindhearted person, Ms. Feng Xiaomin arrived at her sister's home. However, Ms. Feng had lost her memory. Five days after she was sent to the hospital for emergency treatment, she passed away, on June 1, 2004. She was diagnosed with festering cerebritis. Her doctor suspected that she was beaten about the head. Ms. Feng's family suspects that she was cruelly beaten by the police officers.

Wang Tianxing was born on July 31, 2002. Even before he was born, he was wandering about with his parents. At the tender age of 18 months, he lost his mother. Sometimes, little Tianxin would suddenly wake up from sleep and cry out for his mother and father. The police officers' constant harassment has injured little Tianxin deeply. As soon as he hears a fairly loud sound, especially the sound of knocking at the door, he instantly shouts, "I'm scared."

Due to the constant harassment from police officers and having lost his daughter, little Tianxin's grandfather passed away.

Forty one year-old Ms. Feng Xiaomei previously worked at the Hebei Province Telephone Equipment Factory. She is Mr. Wang Xiaofeng's sister-in-law. After July 20, 1999, Ms. Feng's home was ransacked five times, and both she and her husband have been illegally arrested six times. In the beginning, to avoid further persecution by the police, she had to separate from her husband. Later, they had to leave home and wander about. Because she adopted little Tianxing, the police have been harassing her and her family up to this day to try to force them to look for Mr. Wang Xiaofeng.

Wang Hongbin is Feng Xiaomei's husband. He was a former Hebei Province Telephone Equipment Factory engineer. He began practicing Falun Gong in 1994. In the early morning of July 20, 1999, Wang Hongbin and Feng Xiaomei were illegally arrested at home by the police officers from Shijianzhuang City, leaving their primary school-aged son at home alone. Mr. Wang was detained for three months and released in October 1999. In 2000, the company that Wang Hongbin and his wife worked at forced them to quit their jobs because of their beliefs. On December 5, 2000, the 610 Office in Shijiazhuang City and the police of Shijiazhuang City Police Bureau, Changan Branch ransacked Mr. Wang's home and arrested him. He was tortured, then he was illegally sentenced to two years of forced labor at the No. 2 Team in Shijiazhuang Forced Labor Camp. There, he suffered extremely cruel tortures. He later suffered from serious stomach pain and couldn't eat. The guards from the No. 2 Team then took him to the hospital for a check-up.

In November 2002, Wang Hongbin was released to go home. He had been tortured until he became very weak, kept sweating, coughed a lot, and couldn't sleep. His health deteriorated dramatically. On October 9, 2003, he passed away at the age of 39 years old.

Wang Boru is the son of Wang Hongbin and Feng Xiaomei. When he was 10 years old, both of his parents were arrested. Two years later, his father was sent to a forced labor camp, while his mother was forced to leave home and wander about, and no one knew of her whereabouts. More than a month later, his mother was at the brink of death, his father was tortured to death, and his aunt and grandfather passed away. Boru became very fearful and was easily awoken if he heard any noise. He was afraid that he wouldn't see his mother again and didn't dare to go back to sleep. He always held firmly onto his mother's arm before falling asleep. He also made up his mind that if the police arrested his mother again, he would go with them. Now as a teenager, Wang Boru has started to help look after little Tianxing.

Relevant phone numbers:
He Jianxing, in charge of Shijiazhuang City Yuqiang Police Station: 86-311-85883466
Shijiazhuang City Yuhua Police Bureau:
Head Li Xinyue: 86-311-86129181 (Office), 86-311-87058268 (Home)
Deputy Head Li Jun: 86-311-83659948, BP: 86-311-96777-2678 (Cell)
Team Leader Zhang Jiansheng: 86-311-86122691, 86-13931976525 (Cell)
Deputy Team Leader Han Dengfeng: 86-311-86122691 (Cell)