Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

Ms. Tian Ruiying, Practitioner in Anqiu City, Weifang, Shandong Province, Passed Away as a Result of Persecution

October 03, 2006 |  

(Clearwisdom.net) Ms. Tian Ruiying, about 50 years old, was a Falun Gong practitioner in Dajingezhuang Village, Anqiu Town, Anqiu City, Weifang, Shandong Province. Her husband, Yu Shengquan, who is about 53 years old, was illegally sentenced to forced labor for three years because of his steadfast faith in "Truthfulness, Compassion, Tolerance." He was released at the beginning of this year. Her son is married and her daughter suffers from a mental illness. Before practicing Falun Gong, Ms. Tian Ruiyang was under a great deal of pressure because of her own sickness and having to take care of her sick daughter. After she began to practice Falun Gong with her husband, she regained her health. Seeing that she had become very healthy, her son was very supportive of her practicing. Her daughter's mental condition also became much better than before. The whole family benefited a lot. Their relatives and neighbors all knew that Falun Dafa brought these benefits to their family. More and more people started to practice Falun Gong. Before July 20, 1999, there were almost one thousand people who practiced Falun Gong in the village where Ms. Tian lived and in adjacent areas.

After the CCP and Jiang Zemin's regime started to persecute Falun Gong on July 20, 1999, Ms. Tian went to Beijing twice to appeal, both in 1999 and in 2000. She was imprisoned and persecuted in a brainwashing center in Anqiu Town and the Anqiu City Detention Center. Afterwards, because of her persistence in her faith and clarifying the truth to people, she was harassed, monitored, threatened for an extended period, and her house was searched and property confiscated.

Ms. Tian's husband was sentenced to forced labor for three years at the beginning of 2003 and was imprisoned and persecuted in Cangle Labor Camp. During that period, Li Shouchen, the head of the Anqiu Town police office, police officer Jia Baochen, and some other people persecuted Ms. Tian more severely, which frightened her daughter and caused the worsening of her daughter's sickness. Her son lived in fear, and their lives were very difficult.

At the beginning of 2006, her husband was released, but they were still often harassed and threatened. In April 2006, members of the CCP in Anqiu Town came to Ms. Tian's family and attempted to persecute them and take away their Dafa books. The family refused to cooperate. This time, the persecution that Ms. Tian suffered caused her lower back to ache so much that she could not move. Her ability to study the Fa and practice the Falun Gong exercises were severely interfered with. On August 20, 2006, she died as a result of being persecuted by the CCP for a long time.