Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

Her Grandchildren Tortured to Death, 82 Year Old Mrs. He Guizhi Dies of Grief (Photo)

September 30, 2005 |  

(Clearwisdom.net) Falun Dafa practitioner Mrs. He Guizhi was 82 years old and lived in Hua'nan County, Heilongjiang Province. Her grandson and granddaughter-in-law were both tortured to death due to practicing Falun Dafa. She had nowhere to go for justice. She lost her eyesight and died brokenhearted on December 3, 2003. She was survived by her 82 year old husband and their great granddaughter, Sun Yubo, who live a hard life.

Eighty two year old Falun Dafa practitioner Mrs. He Guizhi

Mr. Sun Jihong's Grandparents He Guizhi and Sun Xueren

Mr. Sun Jihong, his wife Yuan Hezhen, and their daughter Sun Yubo

Young Sun Yubo

Mrs. He Guizhi (and her husband) lived with their grandson Sun Jihong. After practicing Falun Dafa since 1996, many of her ailments such as asthma, pulmonary emphysema, and bronchitis were all cured. She was so happy about her life. Starting on July 20, 1999 when the persecution of Falun Gong began, the police constantly harassed them in their home, and caused Mrs. He Guizhi's health to deteriorate. Her grandson Sun Jihong used to be the Hua'nan Forestry Police Station Director, but he was arrested and detained many times due to firmly believing in Truthfulness, Benevolence, and Forbearance. On September 25, 2002, Mr. Sun Jihong was arrested and detained again in the Fengtai District Police Station, Beijing. Four days later, on September 29, 2003, he was tortured to death by police. His body looked very badly beaten, with a hole between his eyebrows, and two more holes on his chin. There wasn't any healthy skin on his body due to the brutal beatings (see http://www.clearwisdom.net/emh/articles/2005/9/19/65087.html).

Mr. Sun Jihing's wife used to work for the Hua'nan County Forestry Commercial Bank as a manager. She was arrested and detained in May 2002 in Beijing. She was brutally beaten, handcuffed, and force-fed in the detention center. That damaged her health severely, and caused her to die in July 2003.

Mrs. He Guizhi's family of five has had three members killed by the CCP's evil persecution, and now only 82 year old Mr. Sun Xueren and his great granddaughter Sun Yubo are left. After Mr. Sun Jihong was murdered, officials from Beijing gave them only twenty thousand yuan in compensation. Mr. Sun Xueren wants to sue those responsible for such a brutal killing to the Higher Court in Beijing. He tried to find a lawyer to help, but failed due to interference from the CCP. Mr. Sun wants to expose his family tragedy internationally.