Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

Three Falun Dafa Practitioners, Mr. Hao Zengyan, Ms. Zang Lanfen, and Ms. Li Qixin, Died as a Result of Persecution

April 08, 2005 |  

(Clearwisdom.net) Mr. Hao Zengyan (67) and his wife Ms. Zang Lanfen (66) lived in Beijing. Before they started to cultivate Falun Dafa, Mr. Hao suffered from many diseases, including high blood pressure and serious heart disease. He was sent to emergency rooms for medical treatment many times. Ms. Zang also suffered from many diseases, including heart disease. They worked in the same work unit, where they were known for always being sickly. After they started to practice Falun Gong in 1998, all of their diseases disappeared without further medical treatment. They no longer spent a penny of the work unit's funds for medical expenses. Everyone in their work unit witnessed their amazing health improvements.

After July 20, 1999, their work unit managers had many "talks" with them, trying to force them to give up their cultivation. The couple stated many times that cultivating Falun Dafa helped them to become healthy people, that Falun Dafa was good, and that Dafa improved people's moral character. However, because of the persecution policy, people have no freedom. The elderly couple was under much mental pressure. They could not understand why good people and such a good cultivation method was persecuted. Because of the prolonged stress and pain, Mr. Hao Zengyan died on December 28, 2000, and Ms. Zang Lanfen died on April 5, 2001.

Mr. Li Qixin was 57 years old. He was an employee of Zhanjiang Cold-Storage Factory, and lived in the residential area of Haibin Shipyard. After he started to cultivate Falun Dafa, he recovered from many serious diseases. In December 1999, Mr. Li went to Beijing to appeal and was arrested by the persecutors and detained for 30 days. After he was released, the persecutors monitored him constantly. Police from the local police station and 610 Office staff often harassed him. In May 2001, the persecutors forced him into a brainwashing session where he was tortured. The torture seriously harmed his mind and body, resulting in his old diseases returning. Mr. Li Qixin died in August of 2001.