Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

Falun Gong Practitioners Liu Yulan, Li Qinglian, Hao Lanhua, Guo Ruiying and Liu Shuxia Died from the Persecution

April 06, 2005 |  

(Clearwisdom.net) Ms. Liu Yulan was a 62-year-old practitioner from Da Village, Lincai Township, Huaiyang County, Henan Province. She was abducted and fined many times, and the police also searched her house and confiscated her property. In June 2004, she was reported for posting Dafa flyers and detained in Huaiyang Detention Center for about a month. She was fined over 2000 yuan. After that, police from the township police station often harassed and threatened her at her home. As a result of the long-term torment, she passed away on December 14, 2004.

Mr. Li Qinglian, 66, was a practitioner from Liuzhentun Township, Huaiyang County, Henan Province. He had severe diabetes before practicing Falun Gong. After he started the cultivation practice, he recovered rapidly. In 2003, his house was illegally searched by Liuzhentun Township Police Station officers, and he was detained and fined. Unable to withstand the constant pressure from the authorities, he passed away in May 2003.

Ms. Hao Lanhua, 52, lived in Donghe District Electronic Machine Factory in Baotou City, Inner Mongolia. On October 20, 2000, she went to Tiananmen Square in Beijing to validate Dafa and was illegally detained and tortured in the Baotou Detention Center, which caused her to suffer a relapse of gallstones. She wasn't treated for her disease and was instead sent to Hohhot Women's Labor Camp to be further persecuted. She was forced to work for more than 10 hours a day, which aggravated her condition. She couldn't stand up after she got out. The local police station, police department, and residential committee still didn't leave her alone and often went to harass her at her home. They also harassed her family members by going to her husband's office and her children's workplaces. This caused the whole family to suffer constant anxiety. Ms. Hao Lanhua passed away on November 20, 2004.

Ms. Guo Ruiying, 49, was from Luancheng, Hebei Province. She obtained Dafa in the spring of 1999. After she started practicing Falun Gong, she became very healthy. After the persecution began on July 20, 1999, local police frequently searched her house and confiscated her property. They harassed and threatened her at her home day and night. She suffered a relapse of her illnesses as a result of the persecution and passed away on March 4, 2000.

Ms. Liu Shuxia, 75, was from Minzhu Street, Jiaoher City, Jilin Province. After she obtained Dafa in 1998, the symptoms she had of a stroke gradually disappeared. She could take care of herself in her daily life. However, her children were illegally arrested due to their practicing Dafa. The police often searched her house, harassed and threatened her, saying, "Don't think that because you are old, we can't arrest you. If you continue to practice, we will arrest you as well." Due to the harassment and threats from local police, and worrying about her children, she suffered a relapse of her previous illnesses and passed away on September 27, 2003.