Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

Seven Falun Dafa Practitioners Die As A Result of Persecution

April 05, 2005 |  

(Clearwisdom.net) Falun Dafa practitioner Mr. Gu Qingchun, 90, from Yanji City, Jilin Province began practicing Falun Dafa in Spring 1996 when he was 81. He practiced very diligently. After the persecution began on July 20, 1999, lawless officials interfered with his Fa study, arrested his family members who were practitioners, ransacked their homes, and sentenced them to forced labor camps. He suffered tremendously and was very depressed. He declared his withdrawal from the CCP on February 23, 2005, and died on February 28, 2005.

Ms. Chen Qing, 75, lived in Xian'an District, Xianning City, Hubei Province. She started cultivating Falun Dafa in 1996, and soon her 90 degree spinal curvature straightened, and the phlebitis in her legs disappeared. Folks called her a living miracle. After July 20, 1999, the local police continually harassed her at her home, threatened her, ransacked her home, and frightened her. She suffered a mental collapse and slowly became paralyzed. She died in January 2004.

Ms. Wang Caifeng, 60, lived in Shenyang City, Liaoning Province. She started Falun Dafa cultivation in July 1997, and her gallstones disappeared. After July 20, 1999, when the persecution of Falun Gong began, she wrote letters to the Appeals Office of the State Council, telling the government how she recovered from her disease. She went to Beijing to appeal several times, but was blocked each time by local police. Local policeman monitored her daily life, confiscated her personal ID card, interrogated her at the local substation, ransacked her home three times, tapped her telephone, and forced her to stop practicing Falun Gong. She suffered a great deal, and her gallstones recurred. She died in February 2002.

Ms. Zhang Xiangxia, 35, was a Falun Dafa practitioner from Changyi District, Weifang City, Shandong Province. Her asthma was cured after she began Falun Dafa cultivation. She went to Beijing to appeal for Falun Dafa around July 20, 1999, and was blocked en route, then held at the local birth control office (as a detention center). Local police repeatedly harassed her at home, and detained her husband, who is also a practitioner, many times. They were also forced to pay fines many times. All these events caused her to live in terror. After being diagnosed with lung and heart problems, she died on December 31, 2004.

Mr. Liu Jichun, 66, was a practitioner from Shiting Township, Laishui County, Hebei Province. He was previously very weak, but all his ailments disappeared after he began Falun Dafa cultivation in 1998. He went to Beijing to appeal many times after July 20, 1999, but was detained and harassed constantly by local authorities. He lived in terror for a long time. His old illnesses returned, and he died on April 5, 2003.

Mr. Yang Shaoyun was a Falun Dafa practitioner from Dazu County, Chongqing City. He was a retired worker from the Chongqing Bus Company located in Shuangqiao District, Chongqing City. He began Falun Dafa practice in 1998, which greatly improved his mind and body. After July 20, 1999, the peaceful cultivation environment was lost. The local police often harassed him, threatened him, ransacked his home, and sent him to brainwashing classes. He died from illnesses in November 2004.

Mr. Jin Deqi, 70, lived in Liangshan Village, Hengdaohe Town, Dongfeng County, Jilin Province. He was previously very sick, but he quickly regained his health after beginning Falun Dafa cultivation in 1997. After July 20, 1999, the town police continually harassed him, forced him to turn in his Falun Dafa books, and coerced him into writing a guarantee statement promising to stop practicing Falun Gong. He was injured both physically and emotionally, and his old ailments gradually returned. He died in the Fall of 2000.