Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

Seven Practitioners from Beijing, Shanxi, Jilin, Shandong, Sichuan and Liaoning Died as a Result of Persecution

April 28, 2005 |  

(Clearwisdom.net) Ms. Wang Baoyuan, 54, was a retiree of the Jiuxianqiao Department Store in the Chaoyang District of Beijing. She started practicing Falun Dafa in 1994, and it benefited both her body and mind. On February 1, 2000, Ms. Wang went to the Appeals Office of the State Department, but she was sent to the Chaoyang District Detention Center. Ms. Wang firmly believed in Master Li and his teachings. Her employer, the residence management committee, and her local police station harassed her after she was released from the detention center. They came to her house many times to threaten and interfere with her life. She suffered a great deal both mentally and physically and died on February 20, 2000.

Ms. Guo Bailing, 52, was a practitioner in Linfen City, Shanxi Province. Ms. Guo and her daughter Lu Jie went to Beijing to appeal and validate Falun Dafa many times after the persecution began on July 20, 1999. In December 2000, she went to Tiananmen Square again. When she opened a banner with the words "Falun Dafa is Good" and shouted, "Falun Dafa is good," police ran to her immediately and knocked her to the ground. After Ms. Guo shouted it again, the police dragged her to a police car. Ms. Guo was released and went home. She died two weeks later.

Ms. Zhao Fengying, 38, was a practitioner from Wangjia Village, Dasanjia Township, Fuyu County, Jilin Province. In March 2000, Ms. Zhao went to Beijing to appeal on behalf of Falun Dafa. She was illegally detained for 15 days and fined 5,300 yuan by the county government. Ms. Zhao could not bear the pressure of the persecution and was traumatized. She died of symptoms of a heart attack in July 2001,

Ms. Zhen Shuqin, approximately 58, was a practitioner in Beizaoqian Village in the Longkou Development Zone of Longkou City, Shandong Province. After the persecution of Falun Dafa started, Ms. Zhen went to Beijing to appeal. She was arrested and sent to a mental hospital where she was tortured until she suffered a mental collapse. Ms. Zhen died in June 2002.

Mr. Han Zhao, 65, was a practitioner in Weifang City, Shandong Province. In December 1999, Mr. Han went to Beijing to appeal and was arrested and sent home in handcuffs. He also had to pay a 4,050-yuan fine. Afterwards, Mr. Han was closely monitored and harassed many times at home. In 2001, Mr. Han was followed and abused and forced to become homeless. He died on July 23, 1999.

Mr. Yuan Shiwei, 60, was a retired worker from the Changan Factory in Chongqing. After Mr. Yuan started practicing Falun Dafa in the spring of 1994, all of his diseases disappeared. After July 20, 1999, the police came to his house to harass and threaten him many times. On May 8, 2001, his wife was arrested. Mr. Yuan was injured physically and emotionally. His health deteriorated and he died on July 1, 2001.

Mr. Yuan Chengfu, 71, was a retired cadre and practitioner and lived on Xinshidao Street in the Xigang District of Dalian City, Liaoning Province. Because his wife practiced Falun Gong, Mr. Yuan started the practice in 1998. In October 2001, the police ransacked their home and confiscated their valuables. Mrs. Yuan was arrested. In April 2002, the police ransacked their home again, arrested Mrs. Yuan and extorted money from her, and took their belongings. Later, the police monitored them closely, harassed them, threatened them, and searched their home many times. Mr. Yuan suffered mentally and physically due to the relentless persecution. He died of colon cancer in November 2002.