Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

Eight Falun Dafa Practitioners Died as a Result of the Persecution

April 16, 2005 |  


1. Mr. Zeng Houlin was a 70-year-old retired employee of the No. 202 Factory in Luoyang City, Henan Province. After he began to practice Falun Dafa in March 1996, he remained steadfast and enjoyed good health. After July 20, 1999, he traveled to Beijing to appeal for justice for Falun Gong. The persecutors arrested him, confiscated his money and belongings, and unlawfully detained him for 15 days. Then, the persecutors took Mr. Zeng to forced brainwashing sessions and ransacked his home three times. They confiscated his money and personal property. His place of employment also stopped his pension for 8 months. Besides that, the persecutors continually harassed him, which seriously harmed him mentally and physically. Mr. Zeng's health deteriorated and he died on August 14, 2003.

2. Fifty-one year old Ms. Gu Yuanxia was a resident in Lemin Village, Lequn Town, Shuangcheng City, Heilongjiang Province. In 2000, she went to Beijing to appeal for justice for Falun Gong. After she returned, she was detained in the Shuangcheng City Detention Center for 7 days. After extorting 5,000 yuan from her, the persecutors released her. On December 28, 2002, some perpetrators ransacked her home, arrested her and took her to the Shuangcheng City Detention Center. She was then transferred to the Wanjia Forced Brainwashing Center and detained there for 7 days. The persecutors again extorted over 5,000 yuan from her before releasing her. The torture and harassment deeply harmed Ms. Gu's mind and body. On April 2, 2004, she suffered a stroke (an illness she suffered before she began to practice Falun Gong) and passed away.

3. Mr. Zhao Fenglin was a 73-year-old villager from Zhengde Village, Shuangcheng City. The police went to his home, harassed and threatened him, and ransacked his home. The persecutors unlawfully sentenced Mr. Zhao's son, his daughter in law, and his daughters to prison terms. The torture and continued harassment of his family seriously harmed Mr. Zhao's physical and mental health, and he died as a result on July 18, 2004.

4. Ms. Zheng Xianqin was around 80 years old. She was a resident in Zhaodong City, Heilongjiang Province. In May of 1999, she began to practice Falun Dafa. Before that, she suffered from many illnesses such as acute pulmonary emphysema and bronchial tube asthma. She could only walk with extreme difficultly. Three days after she started to practice Falun Dafa, she no longer needed the medicine that she had been taking for many years. She practiced the exercises, studied Fa with her fellow practitioners and enjoyed a dramatic improvement in her health. She felt great and could walk as if she were a youngster. She told everyone about the miracle that happened to her. After the persecution started on July 20, 1999, Ms. Zheng was deceived by the lies and destroyed the exercise music tape she had. She also lost her cultivation environment because of the persecution. As a result, she suffered from insomnia, and her old illness came back. She died on March 10, 2005.

5. Ms. Liu Guilan was a 59-year-old resident of Gongnong Street, Hongmei Town, Meihekou City, Jilin Province. After she started practicing Falun Dafa in February 1998, all of her previous illnesses disappeared. After July 20, 1999, the local 610 Office and the police often went to her home to harass her. She died on February 17, 2002 as a result.

6. Ms. Hao Hong was 46 years old. She was a villager in Dongmen Village, Chengjiao Street, Yushu City. Jilin Province. She started to practice Falun Dafa in 1996. After July 20, 1999, the local police harassed her many times. Ms. Hao died of a stroke on December 6, 2003 (Chinese Lunar Calendar).

7. Ms. Huang Lirong was a 57-year-old villager in Taiping Village (former No. 13 Group), Dafeng Town, Xindu District, Chengdu City, Sichuan Province. Before she started to practice Falun Dafa, she suffered from different liver and gallbladder illnesses, such as cholecystitus. She took many kinds of medicine daily. Six months after she began to practice Falun Dafa, all her illnesses disappeared and she regained her health. After July 20, 1999, Ms. Huang persisted in practicing and validated Falun Dafa by clarifying the truth to the town and the county government. The persecutors ransacked her home, brainwashed her, threatened her, and monitored her. In October 2000, Ms. Huang died as a result of the persecution.

Units mainly responsible for her death:

The Chengdu City Party Commission (address: Yangshi Street, Post Code: 610015)
Wang Rongxuan (former party secretary of Chengdu City)
Li Chuncheng (party secretary of Chengdu City, former mayor of Chengdu City)
Wang Tigan (vice party secretary of Chengdu City, former political and judiciary party secretary of Chengdu City)
Su (political and judiciary party secretary of Chengdu City and Chief of Chengdu City Police Department)

The Xindu District Party Commissions

8. Mr. Fu Jinshe was a 48-years-old resident of Mingzhisi Village, Beisu Town, Wuji County, Hebei Province. Mr. Fu and his wife both practiced Falun Dafa. After she started practicing, his wife recovered from the illnesses she had suffered for many years. Their family enjoyed a happy life. After July 20, 1999, Mr. Fu's wife went to Beijing to appeal for justice for Falun Gong. After that the police often harassed her.

On March 7, 2002 (Chinese Lunar Calendar), while Mr. Fu's wife was having a meal at home, police from the local 610 Office arrested her. One of them, Song Hunxi, threatened Mr. Fu and said, "We will inject drugs that destroy the central nervous system into your wife, send her to Shijiazhuang City to brainwash her, sentence her to a long jail term, and fine her 12,000 yuan." The police harassed Mr. Fu after the incident. They tried to force him to borrow money so that he could pay the "fine." Under great pressure, Mr. Fu finally came up with 3,000 yuan to give to the persecutors. However, the persecutors said it was not enough and still refused to release his wife. Mr. Fu's was hurt mentally, and he suffered from a sudden illness as a result. He died 4 months later.

Responsible persecutors and work units in Wuji County:

Yue Shuanqun, head of the 610 Office: 86-311-5571604 (Home)
Zhang Zengcai, director of the county police department: 86-311-5571587 (Office), 86-311-5572311 (Home)
The Political and Judiciary Section: 86-311-5571687
Zhu Baoshuan: 86-13930481528 (Cell), 86-311-5571687; Liu Zengming: 86-311-5572092 (Home); Ma Zhenhong: 86-311-5573789 (Home); Zhao Guofa: 86-311-5581082 (Home)
Yuan Yongqian, director of the 610 Office: 86-311-5571813, 86-311-5588094
The County detention center: 86-311-5560136
The Wuji County Police Station: 86-311-5573321
The County police department: 86-311-5571587, 86-311-5571687
The County Judiciary Bureau: 86-311-5571416
The County government: 86-311-5571423
The County people's congress executive commission: 86-311-5571019