Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

Six Falun Dafa Practitioners from Hebei Province, Tianjin City, Shandong Province, and Heilongjiang Province Died As a Result of Persecution

April 13, 2005 |  

(Clearwisdom.net) Falun Dafa practitioner Ms. Gao Shulan , 36, lived in Anzigou Village, Mutoudeng Town, Qinglong County, Hebei Province. She went to Beijing to appeal in November 2000, and she was arrested and detained in the Qinglong County Detention Center. There she was subjected to all kinds of torture, including lying on ice, ankle shackles, force-feeding, whipping with a leather belt, staying in an icy room, and others. On one occasion guards Wang Jin and Xie (genders unknown) removed Ms. Gao's pants, forced her to lie on a bench face down, and beat her until she passed out. Authorities extorted three thousand yuan from her family before releasing her. Upon returning home, Mutoudeng Town police harassed Ms. Gao and threatened her at home. Gao Shulan suffered tremendously both physically and emotionally, and she eventually developed uterine cancer. Ms. Gao passed away in February 2002.

Ms. Li Wanlan, 45, lived in Dongpuwa Village, Dongpuwa Township, Wuqing District, Tianjin City. Before practicing Falun Dafa, she had had surgery three times to remove tumors. After beginning Falun Dafa practice she became very energetic and no longer needed medicine. She went to Beijing to appeal in 2000, and was held for 15 days at the Wuqing District Detention Center. Government officials from her village and town constantly harassed her at home. Ms. Li was under extreme emotional pressure, and her old illness came back. She died on February 16, 2002.

Mr. Chen Lianchu , 85, lived in Zhujiazhuang District, Rushan City, Shandong Province. His second daughter was sentenced to prison for practicing Falun Dafa. The Rushan City 610 Office head Yang Kesong (male) and police from the Zhujiazhuang Substation harassed him at home. Under the intense mental pressure, Mr. Chen died on January 16, 2005.

Ms. Li Guanglan , 67, lived in Hegang City, Heilongjiang Province. She went to Beijing to appeal for Falun Dafa in December 2000, was arrested, then later released after she held a hunger strike to protest. The police arrested her for passing out truth clarifying materials in a police substation, and ransacked her home in 2001. She was released later because of her physical condition. In April 2002, when the police arrested a large number of practitioners, Ms. Li was forced to become homeless to avoid being arrested at home. She suffered a great deal both in body and mind. Li Guanglan died at the home of her relatives in Shandong Province.

Ms. Lan Xinzhi, 65, was a retired employee of the Acheng City Sugar Bee Breeding Station. She used to have uremia, but fully recovered after beginning Falun Dafa cultivation in 1996. After July 20, 1999, when the persecution began, the police harassed and threatened her repeatedly at home, and forbade her to practice Falun Dafa. Lan Xinzhi was severely injured both in mind and body. Her old illnesses returned, and she died on October 23, 2001.

Ms. Liu Runzhi ,70, was a retired employee of the Jiamusi City Department Store in Heilongjiang Province. She obtained the Fa in 1995, and all her diseases disappeared. After July 20, 1999, the cultivating environment was gone, and her old illnesses returned. Ms. Liu died in May 2001.