Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

Seven Older Falun Gong Practitioners Die as a Result of Persecution

April 12, 2005 |  

(Clearwisdom.net) Ms. Jia Yinjie, 93, lived in Ningjin County, Hebei Province. She began Falun Dafa cultivation practice in 1996. Subsequently, many of the diseases she suffered from disappeared. After July 20, 1999, when the persecution began, the authorities searched her daughter's house, where she lived. Later her daughter was detained after going to Beijing to appeal on behalf of Falun Gong. In jail, her daughter suffered inhuman torture, and this also caused Ms. Jia immense suffering. Due to pressure from this persecution, Ms. Jia could no longer study the Fa or practice the Falun Gong exercises. She worried for a long time and passed away on October 31, 2001.

Ms. Luo Guizhen, 66, lived in Zhenzhou City, Henan Province. She went to Beijing twice to validate Dafa in 2000. She was detained both times, and had a few thousand dollars extorted from her. After Ms. Luo was released, she was harassed many times by personnel from her work place, which triggered a relapse of her liver disease. She passed away on November 12, 2004.

Ms. Feng Lanfang, 65, lived at the Qingciyao Coal Mine in Datong City, Shanxi Province. Before practicing Falun Gong Ms. Feng suffered from many diseases, especially diabetes, which caused hemorrhages in her eyes. The disease had reached its final stages and she was blind in both eyes. After practicing Falun Gong for 40 days, all of her symptoms disappeared and her eyesight was restored. After July 20, 1999, the local police often harassed her at home. Her daughter, daughter-in-law, and son-in-law were all illegally taken to forced labor camps. Bearing all that pressure, her disease recurred, and she passed away on August 14, 2001.

Mr. Sun Jiulong, 76, lived in Taihe Town, Sheqi County, Henan Province. Before he began Falun Gong cultivation practice he had genetic tracheitis. Sometimes the symptoms would be so bad that he couldn't sleep or even walk. He started practicing Falun Gong in February 1999, and after practicing for only seven days, his disease disappeared. On July 20, 1999, Jiang's regime began their persecution of Falun Gong, and all of his family members went to Beijing to appeal for Dafa. Later, police often harassed and threatened him at his home, and they extorted 7000 yuan from him. Later, police deceived his wife, and put her into a brainwashing class. The persecutors threatened him many times, and hurt him greatly. He died suddenly in September 2002.

Ms. Wang Qiuxian, 78, lived in Kuitun City, Xinjiang Province. After July 20, 1999, Chinese Communist Party (CCP) officials often went to her home to harass her, and she lost her normal cultivation environment. She passed away on November 26, 1999.

Ms. Jiang Jizhen, 73, lived on the corner of Sunlight Road and Puyang Street in the Chaoyang Area of Changchun City, Jilin Province. After beginning Falun Gong practice in 1998, she miraculously recovered from diabetes, coronary heart disease and hypertension. After the persecution began, because she wasn't able to study the Fa well, and lacked a group study environment, her diseases recurred. She passed away on February 18, 2002.

Mr. Jiang Yuqing, 63, lived in Group 9, Xiawazi Village, Happiness Town, Chuanying Area, Jilin City, Jilin Province. After the persecution began, police came to his home to harass him, and they confiscated his Falun Gong books. His old diseases recurred and he passed away on August 1, 2003.