Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

Thirteen More Falun Dafa Practitioners from China Are Known to Have Died Amidst the Persecution

March 21, 2005 |  

(Clearwisdom.net) Ms. Jiang Shuxian, 83, lived in Rongcheng City, Shandong Province. After she began Falun Dafa cultivation practice, many of her diseases were healed without treatment, causing people to express admiration for Falun Dafa. Because her elder daughter-in-law was illegally arrested, detained, and brutally tortured for going to Beijing to validate Dafa in 2000, Ms. Jiang lived in anxiety and fear. She left the world at the end of July 2002.

Ms. Xun Shuqin, 46, was a resident in Peiying Street, Yushu City, Jilin Province. She went to Beijing to appeal for Falun Gong when the persecution began on July 20, 1999. However, she was illegally intercepted in Tianjin City on her way to Beijing. She was detained for 15 days in Yushu detention center. Ms. Xun was released after being fined 3,000 yuan. In mid-April 2001, she died of a recurrence of her heart disease.

Ms. Zhang Xiaohui, 54, was on the staff at Yushu Chemical Fertilizer Company in Jilin Province. She went to Beijing to appeal for Falun Gong in October 2000. Because she did not reveal her name, she was imprisoned for fifteen days in Miyun Jail, Beijing. In October 2004, Ms. Zhang Xiaohui passed away due to the recurrence of serious hypertension.

Mr. Zhu En, 59, was a staff member of Yushu County, Jilin Province, and later worked at the Commerce Bureau until he retired. In October 2000, he tried to go to Beijing to appeal for Falun Gong but he did not make it. In November 2000, he went to Beijing, held up a banner, then put the banner on the lawn. In December 2000, he went to Tiananmen Square to send forth righteous thoughts while on a business trip. In September 2003, Zhu En died from the recurrence of heart disease, precipitated by the persecution he received.

Ms. Wang Rengyan was over 50 years old. She was from Yushu City, Jilin Province. After she started practicing Falun Dafa, she was always healthy. In July 1999 after Jiang Zemin's regime illegally suppressed Falun Gong, she stepped forward to validate Dafa and was illegally detained. After she returned, because her family members were afraid of the persecution, they did not allow her to study the Fa or practice the exercises. On the third day of the first lunar month, 2005, she suddenly had a cerebral hemorrhage and died.

Ms. Jiang Guihua was over 40 years old, and was from Yima Village, Dongliao County, Jilin Province. In April 1998, she began practicing Falun Dafa. Before beginning Falun Gong practice, she had many kinds of diseases. After she began the practice, Ms. Jiang recovered without using any medicines. In October 1999, Ms. Jiang was abducted by the vicious police and taken to the Liaoyuan Detention Center, where she was imprisoned for one month. She was released after being extorted of 1,000 "yuan" by the Dongliao County police station. After she returned, the town government continued to harass, threaten and extort a so-called pledge of 2,000 yuan from her. Later, someone reported her to the authorities. The town government sent people to forcibly confiscate her Dafa books. Out of despondence, Ms. Jiang did not continue to practice, and she eventually contracted lung cancer. Ms. Jiang Guihua died on October 21, 2002.

Ms. Hou Xianying, 61, was from Luohe City, Henan Province. In 1999, she twice went to Beijing to appeal for Falun Gong. She was imprisoned by the local police station for more than a month and was fined more than 4,000 yuan. She was also dismissed from public service, which caused her to lose her only source of income. Later, Ms. Hou was arrested and taken to a brainwashing class. After she was released, the police visited her many times to harass and monitor her, which caused her to be unable to practice and study the Fa. Consequently Ms. Hou Xianying had a relapse of previous illnesses, and she passed away in February 2004.

Mr. Zhu Minmin, 70, was from Xinji City, Hebei Province. After cultivating and practicing Dafa, he became very healthy. After the persecution of Dafa began, Mr. Zhu was constantly threatened. As a result, he suffered a relapse of former ailments. The persecution led to his death in 2002.

Ms. Lin Wanzhen, 73, was a family member of the Second Team of Pingdingshan Geology in Henan Province. At one time she suffered from a heart attack, diabetes, and other diseases. After she started practicing Falun Dafa in 1996, she had a strong and healthy body. She was able to do housework, go grocery shopping, and do all her household duties. After July 20, 1999, the residents' committee went to her home to confiscate her Dafa books, and did not allow Ms. Lin to practice. This put her under great psychological pressure, brought on a relapse of her diseases, and led to her death.

Ms. Wang Xiuhua, 69, was a retired employee of Pingdingshan Coking Company, Henan Province. After she began practicing Falun Dafa in 1996, her former heart disease, tracheitis, and other ailments all disappeared. She was able to do all of her housework. On July 20, 1999, she went to Zhengzhou, the provincial capital, to clarify the truth and validate Dafa. After returning, Ms. Wang was forced by her company to write a guarantee statement indicating that she would no longer practice Falun Dafa. The psychological pressure brought on the return of her old diseases, and Wang Xiuhua passed away on February 17, 2005.

Ms. Chu Cuixiang, 59, lived in Weihai, Shandong Province. After July 20, 1999, her son, who is also a Falun Dafa practitioner, was illegally abducted and sentenced to two years in a forced labor camp. The local police often went to her home to harass her, which put her under great psychological pressure. Chu Cuixiang died suddenly on May 4, 2001.

Mr. Chu Jinting, 54, was a teacher in Wanjiang Company School, Hefei City, Anhui Province. He began his Falun Gong cultivation practice in 1996. After the persecution began on July 20, 1999, he received numerous threats from his company and the leaders of the school. He was compelled to give up practicing Falun Gong. On December 5, 2000, Chu Jinting died from illness. Before dying he said, "If they allowed me to practice Falun Gong, it would not be like this."

Ms. Wang Xinling, 36, was from Gaotuo Village, Chahe Town, Fengrun District, Tangshan City, Hebei Province. In 1999 the local police illegally confiscated her family's property and fined them a large amount of money, which created a huge disaster for the poor family. The police also viciously forced her to do something that violated her conscience. It caused her to suffer a relapse of the illnesses she had prior to taking up Falun Gong. Ms. Wang Xinling died in 2002.

March 8, 2005