Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

Jiang Zemin, the Chief Culprit in the Persecution of Falun Gong, Part 3 (Photos)

May 01, 2004 |  

(Clearwisdom.net) (Continued)

Part 1: http://www.clearwisdom.net/emh/articles/2004/4/22/47297.html
Part 2: http://www.clearwisdom.net/emh/articles/2004/4/24/47352.html

In Heilongjiang Province, body parts and organs were removed from Falun Gong practitioners murdered in the persecution
(Ref: http://www.clearwisdom.net/emh/articles/2001/4/21/6812.html

Several tragic incidents involving the removal of body parts from murdered Falun Gong practitioners have occurred. These atrocities happened in Daqing City in October 2000, in Hulan County in February 2001, and in Jixi City in November 2003.

33-year-old Ren Pengwu, formerly a technician at the Harbin City Third Power Plant in Heilongjiang Province, was tortured to death in Hulan County Second Detention Center during the early morning of February 21, 2001. All his body parts, from his pharynx and larynx to his penis were removed and his body was then hastily cremated.

Ren Pengwu

Ren Pengwu conducted his daily life in an upright and honest manner, enjoyed good health and worked conscientiously. Many times he was given awards such as "Advanced Worker," "Model Employee," "Heilongjiang Province Power System Model Employee" and others.

On February 16, 2001, while Ren Pengwu was distributing Falun Gong truth-clarifying materials about the Tiananmen "Self-immolation incident," Hulan County police illegally arrested and held him in Hulan County Second Detention Center. Before dawn on February 21, 2001 he was tortured to death. It had only been four days from his arrest to his death.

Eyewitnesses confirmed that during his imprisonment, Ren Pengwu endured long-lasting, merciless beatings and cruel force-feedings by the police many times. After suffering from the brutal, unrestrained beatings, it became obvious before dawn on February 21, 2001 that Ren Pengwu's life was in danger. The head prisoner in his cell immediately reported his condition to the police, but the police didn't take any action until four hours after receiving the report. Only then did they send Ren Pengwu to the hospital, but he was dead before arrival.

In order to cover up their evil deeds and to obscure the evidence, the murderers didn't permit Ren Pengwu's family members to take photographs of the body. Without obtaining the family's permission, they illegally and completely removed all of Ren Pengwu's body organs and parts, then hastily cremated his body.

Ren Pengwu's mother could not withstand the sudden brutal, emotional trauma to her heart or the intimidation and threats from the police. She became seriously ill and was hospitalized. She could not even get up to take a last look at her son before he was cremated.

After her son is murdered, an elderly mother has nowhere to go to appeal.

Mr. Bai Xiaojun, 35 years old, was a Falun Dafa practitioner from Changchun City, Jilin Province. He was a lecturer at Northeast Normal University in Jilin Province, and had obtained a Masters degree in philosophy. After the persecution began, he was illegally detained numerous times for persisting in Falun Gong practice. He went to Beijing to appeal in July 2000 and was sentenced to one year of forced labor. He was detained in Changchun's Weizigou Labor Camp. During this detention he was brutally tortured by use of many cruel methods and was severely injured, which got him sent to the Police Hospital. In January 2002, after seven months of extended detention in addition to his one-year term, he was sent to Xinglongshan Brainwashing Center for not giving up his cultivation. Later he was sent to Chaoyanggou Labor Camp for detention. On July 18, 2003, he was tortured to death in Chaoyanggou Labor Camp.

Bai Xiaojun

Since Bai Xiaojun refused to be brainwashed, the guards at Chaoyanggou Labor Camp ordered inmates to douse his body, which was covered with scabies and broken skin, with stinging salt water. Before he passed away he had not been able to eat anything for one and a half months. For at least three weeks he did not have the strength to get out of bed. In the last two weeks of his life, he could not even drink water, but the labor camp still paid no attention to his condition.

His younger brother, Bai Shaohua, who obtained his Bachelor degree from the People's University of China, was detained many times for not giving up Falun Gong practice. In March 2003, he was illegally sentenced to forced labor in the Beijing Tuanhe Labor Camp, where he was tortured with numerous methods. (Ref: http://www.clearwisdom.net/emh/articles/2002/8/18/25446.html)

Their mother is 70 years old. Her elder son was murdered and her second son abducted. Under the government's brutal persecution, she has nowhere to go to appeal for justice and has no one to ask for help.

Police throw a Falun Gong woman to her death from a fourth-story window
(Ref: http://www.clearwisdom.net/emh/articles/2001/10/1/14305.html

Ms. Yu Xiuling was a villager from the Seventh Team of Qichengzi Village in Damiao Town, Chaoyang County, Liaoning Province. Because she practiced Falun Gong, police from Chaoyang City's Longcheng District Police Department took her away from her home on September 14, 2001. She was then detained in the Shijiazi Detention Center. After the sixth day of her detention, on September 19, at 8:00 a.m., Ms. Yu was sent to Longcheng District Police Department.

The police tried to force her to give up Falun Gong practice, but Ms. Yu still held her strong belief and refused to write anything acknowledging her alleged "crime." The local political and security section chief and the police incessantly and ruthlessly beat her until about 9:00 p.m. in the evening. During the 13 hours of brutal torture she was handcuffed to a heat radiator. Several policemen beat her up many times. After the torture, Ms. Yu was near death. According to a conversation of those involved in the case, one person had suggested sending her to a hospital for emergency treatment, but another officer said, "Don't send her to the hospital. It would be difficult for us to provide an explanation if the [hospital] treatment could not save her." Then they threw her out of the building from a fourth-floor window. She died from the impact. She was only 32 years old. The police hastily took her body away for cremation that night.

Prior to the cremation, the police notified Ms. Yu's husband, Feng Dianxiang, that his wife had committed suicide by jumping out of a building and allowed him to see her body only once. Due to the officers' urgency to have the body cremated that evening, he had no time to carefully examine her injuries. He observed that her arms were broken and her buttocks were black and blue. The police officers threatened Feng, saying, "If you want to file a lawsuit, feel free to do that in any event. We have orders from the top that no measure is too excessive when dealing with Falun Gong."

After Yu's death, Chaoyang City Longcheng District Police Department called a meeting and ordered everyone to tell the same story claiming that, "Ms. Yu died from jumping out of a building."

Zhang Zhuo, an official in the Agriculture Bureau for Leshan City, Sichuan Province, was tortured to death the day after his illegal arrest at Zhanggongqiao Second Police Station
(Ref: http://www.clearwisdom.net/emh/articles/2002/7/26/24537.html)

Mr. Zhang Zhuo, 32 years old, was once the office secretary and an official in the Agriculture Bureau for Leshan City, Sichuan Province. At about 5:00 p.m. on June 7, 2002, Zhang Zhuo was arrested and sent to Zhanggongqiao Second Police Station. On June 8, Zhang died in the police station. His body had bloodstains and wound marks and his neck had rope marks, indicating he was probably strangled by a rope. At Zhang's murder, his son was only six years old.

Zhang Zhuo graduated from the China Agriculture University in Beijing in 1991. He started to practice Falun Gong in 1996. People remember his ever-smiling face, politeness and good manners.

Zhang Zhuo's family

In the afternoon of June 7, 2002, Zhang Zhuo was abducted and taken to Zhanggongqiao Second Police Station. On June 8, Zhang's wife was summoned to the police station where she was told that her husband was dead. Zhang's wife repeatedly requested to see his body, but she was only permitted to take a brief look from outside the room where Zhang's body had been placed and was not allowed to go into the room to take a close look. That day, authorities from Zhang Zhuo and his wife's workplaces were also called to the police station. An insider said that Zhang's family members were not notified until June 11 to deal with his funeral affairs. They saw his body at the crematory. Everyone felt that his death was too sudden to accept. They saw blood on his teeth, bruises on his face and marks on his neck, indicating he was probably strangled by a rope, yet his facial expression was very peaceful ... The police station people did not give a clear explanation how Zhang died.

Zhang Zhuo's family members filed a lawsuit with the prosecutors and the court, but under high pressure from Jiang's regime, where could they find justice? Zhang Zhuo's death was not disclosed to his mother, in fear that she might not be able to stand such grim news. While Zhang Zhuo's family members bear this enormous pain, they were tightly monitored. They were not allowed to speak out, and neither could they receive visitors.

Under Jiang's rule, the labor camps and prisons have all become concentration camps for persecuting Falun Gong practitioners. Here we only use Masanjia Forced Labor Camp in Liaoning Province and Wanjia Forced Labor Camp in Harbin City, Helongjiang Province as examples. Masanjia was awarded the designation "model labor camp during the persecution of Falun Gong practitioners" and Wanjia Forced Labor Camp became infamous for the "June 20th Atrocity," described below.

1. The "June 20th Atrocity" in Wanjia Forced Labor Camp shocks the world

In June 2001, a terrible atrocity happened in Wanjia Forced Labor Camp. Fifteen Falun Gong practitioners simultaneously almost lost their lives. This atrocity shocked the international community and caught the attention of the world. Since then, Wanjia Forced Labor Camp has become notorious around the world.

(Refer: http://www.clearwisdom.net/emh/articles/2001/9/11/13782.html

On June 18, 2001, Wanjia Forced Labor Camp organized an unconstitutional "Falun Gong practitioner prison term extension meeting" in the dining hall of Team No. 9. Labor camp head Lu Zhenshan declared in the meeting, "Everyone should be reformed, whether she is willing or not." "Everyone has to give up cultivation, no matter whether she wants to or not. The fight with Falun Gong is a life-and-death battle." At the meeting, almost 300-armed male and female riot police officers were present. They wore steel helmets, held electric batons and handcuffs and carried additional weapons around their waists. The atmosphere at the meeting was intense. The terms of 20 Falun Gong practitioners from Divisions No. 7 and 12 were extended for another year, the reason being that they had refused to be brainwashed, even though they had been detained for around 20 months. Twenty women were tied up with their hands behind their backs, each restrained by a male and a female guard on either side. It seemed as if they were sending these practitioners to execution.

That is how Wanjia Forced Labor Camp initiated the evil surge of forcing the Falun Gong practitioners to give up their cultivation of "Truth-Compassion-Tolerance."

Since noon on June 19th, male and female police officers had severely tortured 15 Falun Gong practitioners. The police shocked the practitioners on their hearts with electric batons, and hung them up. When hung up, the practitioners' bodies were forced into the shapes of airplanes, with their feet off the ground, and they were not allowed to have their shoes on. As time progressed, the hanging got higher and higher while the banding of the body became more and more tight. The practitioners experienced unbearable sharp pain in their arms. They were not allowed to sleep, talk, or use the toilet. Some practitioners had to relieve themselves in their pants. Their noses and faces bled a lot, and their mouths were banded with tape. The scene was too horrible to witness. With instructions from Lu Zhenshan, the height of the hanging was increased three or four times. Lu pulled the hair of female practitioner Yang Xiuli quite hard and dashed her head against the cell wall. Yang asked several times to use the toilet but her request was denied. She had to relieve herself into her pants. The policemen soaked a mop in the urine and shoved it into Yang's face and mouth, while continually swearing at her. Yang lost consciousness when she was finally lowered to the ground. A policeman publicly abused and insulted another female practitioner by touching her breasts; the policeman found amusement by counting her ribs and touching her chest area, tickling her for fun.

According to insiders, the labor camp management held a meeting in which they planned to copy the insidious methods used in Masanjia Forced Labor Camp in Liaoning Province and rape determined female Falun Gong practitioners. This plan was not fully executed because of strong admonition from the international community.

Fifteen Falun Gong practitioners were hung up in small cells during that time. They were Zhu Chunrong, Zhang Chunrong, Zhao Yayun, Li Xiuqin, Pan Xuanhua, Zhang Yuhua, Sun Jie, Hao Yunzhu, Yang Xiuli, Gao Shuyan, Wang Fang, Chen Yali, Zuo Xiuyun, Han Shaoqin, and Xu Lihua.

During the torture period, labor camp director Shi Yingbai encouraged the police by saying, "Good! Just do it this way!" By noon on June 20, 2001, these female practitioners had been hung for almost 40 hours. Their lives were in great danger.

Wanjia Forced Labor Camp boasted to the public that these 15 practitioners wanted to commit group suicide, but could not explain how it was possible for this tragedy to happen while they were monitored round the clock. Because of the sensation caused by the incident, officials from the central and local governments went to Wanjia to inspect the situation.

The persons responsible for this tragedy were labor camp director Shi Yingbai, No. 7 Division chief Wu Jinying and No. 12 Division chief Zhang Bo.

The family members of the murdered practitioners said that the labor camp administration designated a "plenipotentiary," who did not know the details, to act on behalf of the labor camp. Family members were required to sign statements that claimed that, "the deaths had nothing to do with the labor camp." One of the family members recounted that the labor camp staff had boasted, "According to the government's regulations, we do not need to provide any compensation to the family members. A Falun Gong practitioner's death is worth nothing! Since it's not easy for family members to come over here, we will pay each family 2,000 Yuan for the travel expenses and burial costs. Be aware that this is giving you special treatment!" The family member also pointed out that some policemen openly said, "You can go anywhere you like to try to sue us."

After the atrocity happened, the concerned government agencies took pains to stop the spread of any information following this event. The labor camp staff members and guards were banned from returning home. No one was allowed to visit the labor camp. All staff members were forced to turn in their cell phones and beepers. Phone calls made to most of the labor camp phone numbers could not go through.

Because the labor camp blocked the news, it was difficult to get all the names of the dead. The names of three people who lost their lives are currently confirmed.

Zhang Yulan (female, 56 years old, from Mishan City, Heilongjiang Province)

Li Xiuqin (female, 61 years old; a retired staff member at the Food Bureau in Jixi City, Heilongjiang Province)

Zhao Yayun (female, 54 years old, from Lequn Township in Shuangcheng City, Heilongjiang Province)

Falun Gong practitioner Zhang Yulan was a volunteer assistant at the practice site for Tiexi Village, Mishan City, Heilongjiang Province. It is said she had been detained at Wanjia Forced Labor Camp of Harbin City for as long as two years. Zhang's family members arrived in Harbin City on June 20, 2001 but were not allowed to see her remains until June 23 when the corpse was going to be cremated. They found deep strangulation marks on her neck.

(Ref: http://www.minghui.org/mh/articles/2001/7/2/12766.html

Zhang Yulan Zhao Yayun

Li Xiuqin was a retired staff member from the Food Storehouse in Lishu District, Jixi City, Heilongjiang Province. In 1999 she went to Beijing to appeal for Falun Gong and was arrested and sent to Wanjia Forced Labor Camp on December 26, 1999, and died there on June 20, 2001. Without informing her family members, the labor camp cremated her corpse. Her family members only received the box with the ash and bone remains. A police officer told her family member, "There is word from the higher authorities that the death of Falun Gong practitioners from beating is nothing and shall be counted as suicide; the body shall be directly cremated without investigating the person's identification."

Zhao Yayun was a farmer in Lequn Township, Shuangcheng City. She was arrested in her home in July 2000 and was sent to the Wanjia Forced Labor Camp. One month later, she died on June 20, 2001. On June 21, her family members saw her remains. Her hair was quite a mess. Her eyes were open slightly, with dark bruises around them. There were five-finger marks on her face, indicating she had been slapped. Her teeth were tightly close. Her face was swollen. There were two strangulation marks on her neck, one deep and the other shallow. There were bruises and wounds on her shoulders and arms. A large area of dark bruises was discovered on her lower back. The official death statement from Wanjia Labor Camp was that "they had a group suicide by hanging themselves."

The information indicates that since the beginning of the persecution, all Falun Gong practitioners who died during detention were claimed to have died due to "heart attack" or "suicide."

Observers pointed out that the intense tortures in Wanjia Forced Labor Camp since June 2001 were the real reason for and cause of death of many practitioners. According to a reliable source, in order to achieve a high "reform rate," the labor camp had used all kinds of savage methods to torture practitioners, and the gross abuses reached their peak in June.


It was said that there were dozens of practitioners in Wanjia Labor Camp whose terms had expired but they were still detained. The officials claimed no release would be granted without being "reformed." Even after the large-scale deaths happened, the labor camp still planned to "reform" all detained practitioners before July 20.

(Ref: http://www.clearwisdom.net/emh/articles/2001/10/30/15230.html


According to our source of news, on May 24, 2001, led by labor camp head Shi Yingbai and head of No. 12 Division, Zhang Bo, fifty to sixty female practitioners in Division No. 12 who refused to write a "statement" to give up Falun Gong were sent to the male cells and suffered cruel tortures. They were tied up day and night and were not allowed to sleep. If they closed their eyes they would be shocked with electric shocks. They were forced to stand on the concrete floor and were watched by the male police officers and male prisoners. The savagery lasted eight or nine days.

An eyewitness observed that during that period, several police officers forcefully carried a female practitioner to a male cell, where she was gang raped by three male prisoners.

In order to further intensify the persecution, and with "secret orders" from higher authorities, Wanjia Labor Camp enforcers sent male guards into female cells to torture and abuse female practitioners. Their means of torture were extremely savage.

The observers believed that recently [in 2001], following the massacre at Wanjia Labor Camp and the high death rate of practitioners, the persecution of Falun Gong was dramatically intensified. Another reliable source said that Shuangcheng City Police Department had a secret plan. It specified to secretly kill those who refused to give up Falun Gong by placing a plastic bag over the face, covering the nose and mouth to suffocate them so that the corpses would not show any injuries and blood stains.

"The June 20th massacre" was exposed overseas and aroused great concern among the international media, including Reuters, Central News Agency, NBC, CNN, BBC, VOA, World Daily, Australia Broadcasting and others. Human rights organizations appealed to China to abolish more than three hundred forced labor camps that are used for the persecution of Falun Gong practitioners.

2. Masanjia Force Labor Camp in Liaoning Province is one of the most evil labor camps of Jiang's regime. It is promoted nationwide as "a state model." Please see the series' general reports on the clearwisdom.net site

Masanjia Forced Labor Camp - Wrecking Lives and Destroying Human Conscience (Part I)

Masanjia Forced Labor Camp - Wrecking Lives and Destroying the Human Conscience (Part II)

Masanjia Forced Labor Camp - Wrecking Lives and Destroying the Human Conscience (Part III)

Masanjia Forced Labor Camp - Wrecking Lives and Destroying the Human Conscience (Part IV)



Masanjia Forced Labor Camp - Wrecking Lives and Destroying the Human Conscience (Part V)
(English version is not available at this moment)

Masanjia Forced Labor Camp - Wrecking Lives and Destroying the Human Conscience (Part VI)

VII Prosecuting the Chief Culprit Jiang Zemin and his Accomplices who Persecute Falun Gong

Falun Gong has been spread widely, to more than 60 countries and has been awarded more than 1,000 proclamations. The persecution of Falun Gong is destined to fail. The persecution has lasted about five years and brought severe damage and abominable consequences to countless people. More than 940 Falun Gong practitioners have lost their precious lives and millions of practitioners and their family members have suffered from the fiendish persecution. At the same time, Jiang's regime extended the persecution to other countries, which has damaged overseas practitioners in varying degrees. This bloody persecution is the most severe human rights calamity at the juncture of the centuries. To safeguard justice in the human world and to stop this evil persecution, some overseas practitioners have brought Jiang Zemin and his lawless followers who are involved in the persecution of Falun Gong to court. Jiang and his accomplices will face justice and receive their due punishment by trial of human conscience, morality and the law.

Falun Gong practitioners do not get involved in any issues regarding political parties, governments or political systems. Their anti-persecution efforts are aimed only at those lawless ruffians who initiated and participated - and are still doing so - in the persecution of Falun Gong. The net of Heaven has a large mesh, but it lets nothing through. The heavenly principles are abundantly clear. Anyone who does bad things must suffer the consequences and expect payback. It is a heavenly principle that good will be rewarded with good and evil with evil.

Everyone has to be responsible for their own behavior. With the persistent efforts of Falun Gong practitioners in opposing the persecution, each and every one of the lies Jiang's regime has spread about Falun Gong have been exposed.

1. Jiang and others are on a "watch list" and his accomplice is found guilty and sentenced for libel against Falun Gong (Ref: http://www.clearwisdom.net/emh/articles/2004/1/22/44317.html)

Canada's Vancouver Sun reported on January 21, 2004 that fifteen high-ranking officials accused of torturing Falun Gong practitioners are on the RCMP (Royal Canadian Mounted Police) watch list, including Jiang Zemin, the former president of China, Liu Jin, the mayor of Beijing and several officials of China "610 Office." Later, the list increased to forty-five including Jiang Zemin, Li Lanqing, Luo Gan, Wang Maolin, Liu Jin and other lawless officials. If any of them try to enter Canada, the RCMP will investigate these charges against them.

On March 9, 2004, the Friends of Falun Gong and the World Organization to Investigate the Persecution of Falun Gong (WOIPFG) handed a list of over 102 names of Chinese officials including Jiang Zemin who are responsible for the persecution of Falun Gong and asked the American government to prevent those people from entering the United States.

(Ref: http://www.clearwisdom.net/emh/articles/2004/2/4/44782.html)

On May 1st, 2003, Chinese Deputy Consul General Pan Xinchun published a rebuttal letter in the Toronto Star, denying the Chinese government's cover-up of SARS. In his letter he viciously attacked Falun Gong practitioner Joel Chipkar and other Falun Gong practitioners. In August of 2003, Joel Chipkar and several other Dafa practitioners sued consul Pan Xinchun. On February 3, 2004, the Ontario Superior Court found Mr. Pan guilty of libel against Falun Gong practitioner Joel Chipkar. The absent Pan Xinchun was ordered to pay damages and legal cost.

The web site Fawanghuihui (www.fawanghuihui.org) has been collecting names of evildoing persons. So far, tens of thousands of lawless officials and police officers' names have appeared on this list. In the near future, these evil persons will receive their due punishment. On the other hand, those evildoing persons, driven by Jiang's regime, are also victims of the nationwide calamity headed by Jiang Zemin.

2. The U.S. House of Representatives passed House Resolution 530 and urged the U.S. government to introduce a [similar] resolution at the UN Human Rights Commission in Geneva (Ref: http://www.clearwisdom.net/emh/articles/2004/3/4/45746.html)

On March 3, 2004, the U.S. House of Representatives passed House Resolution 530 by a vote of 402-2. It urges the U.S. government to introduce a resolution at the 60th Session of the United Nations Human Rights Commission in Geneva, to rebuke the People's Republic of China on human right violations. The resolution concerns persecution and abuses in China against large numbers of Falun Gong practitioners and religious groups. With this resolution, Congress urges the Chinese government,

"To take the necessary measures to stop the persecution of all religious practitioners and to safeguard fundamental human rights," "To release from detention all prisoners of conscience, persons held because of their religious activities and persons of humanitarian concern."

On March 22, 2004, the U.S. government officially stated that a resolution to rebuke China's Human Rights status would be introduced at the 60th Session of the United Nations Human Rights Commission in Geneva.

3. Anti-persecution sentiment rises in China. Jiang Zemin tried to incite hatred in Chenxi County, Hunan Province, but conscientious officials resist (Ref: http://www.clearwisdom.net/emh/articles/2004/2/25/45467.html)

Minghui.net reported on February 15, 2004 that as a result of Falun Gong practitioners' untiring efforts in clarifying the truth of the persecution, many people in Chenxi County, Hunan Province have become aware that Jiang Zemin is being sued in several countries and is included on the RCMP watch list in Canada. They also know that "Falun Dafa is good" and do not want to help Jiang do evil things any more. When Jiang Zemin fled to Chenxi County to incite hatred, most conscientious officials resisted. Most of the employees in the "610 Office" were not willing to persecute Falun Gong, and some of them even dared to say that "Falun Gong is good." We have heard that some people from the police department have begun to practice Falun Gong.

A big fire occurred after Jiang Zemin came to Hengyang, Hunan Province. Jiang hid himself at the No. 2 Artillery Army Base in Huaihua. He also went to Chenxi County where he defamed the founder of Falun Gong before the Politics and Law personnel. Many conscientious officials resisted it, and a planned mass arrest of Falun Gong practitioners did not take place. In fact, more and more people are resisting the persecution of Falun Gong practitioners. Some even dared to stand out to say a just word for Falun Gong.

4. The Global Coalition to Bring Jiang Zemin to Justice [GCBJZJ]
(Ref: http://www.clearwisdom.net/emh/articles/2003/11/28/42677.html)

Since the founding of the Global Coalition to Bring Jiang Zemin to Justice [GCBJZJ] in Washington, D.C. in September 2003, the coalition has held mass gatherings and conferences and held mock court procedures to try Jiang publicly in over 20 cities around the world.

On November 26, 2003, the GCBJZJ held a public hearing outside International Criminal Court in The Hague, Netherlands, requesting the International Criminal Court to investigate and bring Jiang Zemin to trial. The coalition submitted printed materials from different nations about lawsuits against Jiang to the presiding judge of the Court and requested him to try Jiang.

5. Jiang Zemin and his followers are sued in several countries

Over 20 lawsuits have been filed against officials from Jiang's regime for crimes of libel and torture of Falun Gong practitioners. Besides the officials in the Standing Committee of the Political Bureau, such as Jiang Zemin, Li Lanqing, Zeng Qinghong, Luo Gan, Wu Guanzheng, the accused also include the minister of the Public Security Department, Zhou Yongkang, head of the Ministry of Culture, Sun Jiazheng, China National Security, the Public Security Department and CCTV. All these individuals and institutions are involved in cases against Falun Gong. Jiang Zemin, the chief culprit in the persecution of Falun Gong, is involved in lawsuits in six countries and regions, charged with "genocide" and other heinous crimes.

Jiang Zemin is the arch criminal in the persecution of Falun Gong. Jiang could never represent China, or the Chinese people and the Chinese nation. Falun Gong practitioners will do their best in their anti-persecution efforts until all evildoing persons who have committed crimes during the persecution of Falun Gong are brought to justice. Suing Jiang and his followers is matter of great significance about which the Chinese nation feels proud and elated. It is a matter of bringing the chief murderer and his accomplices whose hands are stained with the blood of innocent people to justice.