Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

Lives of Peril for Three Female Practitioners Who Suffered Torture and Abuse at the Masanjia Forced Labor Camp

April 21, 2004 |  

(Clearwisdom.net) The following Dafa practitioners suffered inhuman tortures at the Masanjia Forced Labor Camp. Now their whereabouts are unknown and it is doubtful that they are still alive. We hope people will provide information about them.

Ms. Wang Yan, about 37 years old, is believed to be from Xigang District, Dalian City, with a bachelor's degree. She had been abducted and taken to the No. 6 Division in Mansanjia under team leader Ren Hongzan, a cruel police officer. During about two years of her unlawful imprisonment, Wang Yan suffered inhuman tortures. She was extensively incarcerated in such places as small cells and in a triangular room which was specially designed for Dafa practitioners. Due to her hunger strike protesting the broadcasting of propaganda that slandered Dafa, she was for a long time cuffed to a stool and forced to stay on the stool in this triangular room. The police did not allow her to rest and put her on the stool day and night. Force-feeding was a daily routine. She was tortured to emaciation. In December 2002, Wang Yan was further penalized by having to squat every day. They used despicable means to force her to give up her belief. Wang Yan did not acknowledge the persecution. After she declared the nullification of brainwashing she was again put under strict control and subjected to various tortures. It was said that she was severely tortured and later sent to a mental hospital.

Ms. Wang Wenjun, about 40 years old, divorced with a daughter, is believed to have worked for a knitting company in Jinzhou City. She was imprisoned at Masanjia Forced Labor Camp with her younger sister Wang Wenjuan. Wang Wenjun was in the No.1 Division/No.3 Subdivision, supervised by team leader Huang Haiyan, a vicious police officer. Wang Wenjun was unlawfully sentenced to three years of forced labor because she went to Beijing to appeal. She was sent to Masanjia in June 2001 where she suffered excruciating tortures. In the beginning it was daily brainwashing. The police officers permitted her only 2-3 hours of sleep. Next it was slave labor. Every day she was exposed to toxic materials. The unbearable intensity of such labor severely damaged her health. For lack of nutrition and sun she looked very thin and pale. She started to have internal bleeding. In spite of this she was still ordered to do slave labor. In December 2002 she was severely ill, could neither sit well nor sleep at night. Then the fiendish police forced intravenous drips on her and forced her to borrow money to pay for them. In December she was sent to the Zonghe Building. (Note: the Zonghe Building is the place Masanjia Labor Camp officials used to centrally persecute steadfast Dafa practitioners, with brutal means far exceeding those of the general divisions.) Under the forceful brainwashing she was still steadfast in Dafa. Later she was tortured to the brink of death. On December 28, 2003, she was hurriedly pushed out of Masanjia.

Ms. Zhao Caihua, around 30 years old, with a technical school degree, was an accountant for the Zinc Company in Longgang District, Huludao City. In April 2002, police abducted her on her way to shop for vegetables. She was sent to the Masanjia Forced Labor Camp where she did not comply with various requirements from the evildoers. She refused to work, so she was hung up for two days and one night. She was also forced to sit in the cross-leg position for over 10 hours, and was coughing blood at the end. She was reported and moved to a small cell for writing letters to the camp head. During the cold November weather she was forced to wear light clothing. After she was sent back she was shaking all over, her legs swollen. She still shook after a few days. Late in 2002 and early in 2003 she was brainwashed and sent to the Zonghe Building twice for additional torture. Late in April 2003, she started a hunger strike. A month later when she had a meal she could no longer eat. The police then used an intravenous drip. At the end she was emaciated and could not walk at all. She was finally sent home.