Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

Young Girl's Parents Pass Away As a Result of Persecution

August 06, 2003 |  


In June 2003, Dafa practitioner Huang Ke of Wanghua District, Fushun City, Liaoning Province was arrested and detained in the Fushun No.1 Detention Center. At about 6 a.m. on July 3, 2003, he was reported dead. The cause of his death was torture.

Mr. Huang Ke, 32, was an employee of Research Unit 10, Petroleum Research Institute, Fushun City, Liaoning Province. His wife Zhong Yunxiu, also a Dafa practitioner, was an English teacher at Sanjia Town, Qingyuan County. Ms. Zhong was a kindhearted woman with an open mind and full of optimism.

After April 25, 1999, Huang Ke and Zhong Yunxiu visited Beijing several times to appeal to higher authorities on the injustice done to Falun Gong. In order not to put an extra burden on their aged parents, they took their daughter along despite all of the hardships. On July 20, 1999 when they heard that the government officially banned the practice of Falun Gong, they decided to leave for Beijing that evening. Upon seeing the cruel treatment of practitioners by the police, they decided to leave their daughter at home, under the care of her grandparents. Little did they know that this was the last time they would see their child.

In September 1999, Mr. Huang and Ms. Zhong were illegally arrested while appealing at Beijing, and were later sent back to Fushun City. When the train was approaching Jinzhou City, Ms. Zhong jumped from the train trying to escape but was killed. She was only 27. At that time, their child was only two years old. Despite the fact that Hunag Ke was the only son at home, his parents were advanced in age and his mother was rather sick, the "610 Office"* in Fushun still detained him for several months.

After his wife's death, Huang Ke continued with his Falun Gong practice. Because of that, his work unit, the Fushun Petroleum Research Institute, refused to let him resume work. Later, the "610 Office" of the institute collaborated with officers from the local police station and sent him to a brainwashing class.

By the end of 2000, seeing that the persecution was getting worse, Huang Ke appealed in Beijing again. But this time, after his arrest, he was tortured nearly to death before they allowed his family members to take him back. Just before he recovered, he was again arrested and suffered more persecution in a detention center.

Towards the end of 2001, the "610 Office" of the institute, in collaboration with officers from the Wanghua District, arrested Huang Ke and sent him to the Wujiapu Detention Center, where he suffered more brutal torture. All along he maintained his strong faith. When he was released, he was on the verge of dying.

On March 18, 2003, while Huang Ke was promoting Dafa and clarifying the truth, an elderly woman who did not understand the truth behind the persecution reported him to the police. Immediately, police from the Guangming Police Station came and arrested him. Later he was sentenced to 7 years imprisonment for putting the words, "Falun Dafa is Good" on a wall. Huang refused to submit no matter what the police did. To protest the unlawful trial and sentence, he went on a hunger strike. For fear of him dying, the police used several criminal prisoners to force feed him, but that was unsuccessful. Then they sent him to a hospital, where they tried to force feed him, but again with no success. After about ten days, seeing that he was on the verge of dying, they let him go home, where he was able to recover from his ill treatment.

In June 2003, Huang Ke was arrested again and put in the First Detention Center in Fushun City, where he went on a hunger strike to protest. He was force fed many times. At 6:00 am. on July 3, he passed away in the detention center.

Huang Ke was continually persecuted over the course of four years, and finally passed away as a result of all the torture he endured. The impact to the couple's child and parents is unimaginable and cruel beyond description.

Huang Ke's home phone number is 86-413-6405432.

Key members of "610 Office" of the Fushun Petroleum Research Institute

Former Party Secretary - Liu Peiji
Current Party Secretary - Liu Zhenhua
Assistant Party Secretary - Wang Yanhe
Security Office - Zheng Pu (Supervising officer), Zhang Weiping
Institute Office - Xie Weibin (Supervisor)
Party Propaganda Department - Guo Jianshu (Supervisor) email: guojianshu@fripp.com.cn

Contact information of the Fushun Petroleum Research Institute

Phone numbers: 86-413-6389304, 86-413-6427881
Fax: 86-413-6429551
Email: info@fripp.com.cn
Address: 31 E. Dandong Rd, Wanghua District, Fushun city, Liaoning Province, 113001
Webmaster Email: administer@fripp.com.cn
Party Committee Office: 86-413-6429626
Dean of the Institute: Han Chongren, (W) 86-413-6429626, Email: hanchongren@fripp.com.cn
Research Unit 10 at the Fushun Petroleum Research Institute: 86-413-6428144

More information:

Wanghua District Assistant Party Secretary, Bai Tel: (W) 86-413-6685055, (H) 86-413-2431168
Officials of Wanghua District "610 Office" - Wang Zenglan (female), Zou (Female)

(W) 86-413-6688867
Wanghua District Police Department: 86-413-6688139; Location: 16 Wanghua Blvd
Guangming Police Station in Wanghua District: 86-413-6429829

Fushun First Detention Center: 86-413-7702472

*The 610 Office is an agency specifically created to persecute Falun Gong, with absolute power over each level of administration in the Party and all other political or judicial systems.