The Police Abduct He Huajiang, Who Is Later Killed at the Daqing Forced Labor Camp, Heilongjiang Province (Photo)
(Clearwisdom.net) On September 16, 2002, officers from the Qingxin Police Station in Hulu District forcefully abducted He Huajiang from his workplace and then ransacked his home. After detaining him for over three months, they sent him to Daqing Forced Labor Camp on December 23. The police in the labor camp torture every newly arrived practitioner in order to subdue them. The police tortured He Huajiang as soon as he arrived and at 12 a.m. on December 24 he had been tortured to death. Because the labor camp strictly blocks the transmission of information, we do not know the details of He's death at this time. At approximately 1:00 a.m. on December 24, the police informed He's 15-year-old son that his father was ill and should be picked up [at the camp]. He does not have a wife and the boy is his only relative. The boy went to the labor camp and found that his father was dead. The son saw that He Huajiang had bare-feet and there were traces of rope-tying on his body. It was obvious that He had been tortured. He is the thirteenth practitioner tortured to death in Daqing City. Female Practitioner Wang Shuqin was tortured to death before He Huajiang was murdered.
The police quickly removed He's body and said that they had to cremate it because there was not enough space to store it at the hospital. They were afraid to let others see the injuries on He's body.
The following are the police responsible for the persecution of Dafa practitioners in Daqing Forced Labor Camp:
- Ying Chengli, director of the labor camp since the beginning of 2001, was the former vice director of Daqing Prison: 86-459-4661192
- Song, the political commissar of the labor camp since the beginning of 2001, was an official at Daqing City Brewery: 86-459-4689260
- Wang Yongxiang, the deputy director of the labor camp since the beginning of 2001, was the former political commissar for an army corps in the northwestern. He is the main person responsible for the persecution of Falun Gong practitioners in the labor camp: 86-459-4680996 (o); 86-459-4631816 (h); 86-13069642099 (cell)
- Liu Qianli, the chief of Education Section: 86-459-46627246
- Han Qingshan, the chief of Administrative Section: 86-459-4662724
- The first brigade: 86-459-4604903; Lai Zhonghui is the head of the brigade; Wang Yingzhou and Qu Weiguang are the vice heads of the brigade; Wang Junping is the political instructor.
- The second brigade: 86-459-4604902; Wang Xichun is the head of the brigade; Zhang Mingzhu and Wei Junjiang are the vice heads of the brigade; Wang Gang is the head of the sub-brigade; Zhang Bo is the political instructor.
- The third brigade: 86-459-4662808; Xing Guoyou is the head of the brigade; Wang Hongjun and Liu Fucheng are the vice heads of the brigade.
- The telephone for the guard at the camp's gate: 86-459-4664858.