Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

Hu Youliang, a Practitioner from Xishui County, Hubei Province, Died of Torture on January 23, 2002

February 02, 2002 |  

(Clearwisdom.net) Hu Youliang, male, 48 years old, was a resident of Xishui County, Hubei Province. He started practicing Falun Dafa in 1996, whereupon his physical and mental health improved tremendously. Many people around him witnessed this improvement. But since the evil persecution started on July 20, 1999, he and his family have never had a single peaceful day.

To clear the reputation of Dafa, Hu Youliang had been both to the Provincial Government and Beijing to appeal for Dafa, and he had openly joined group practice.

He had been arrested and tortured many times, but his determination to practice and safeguard Dafa was never shaken (Clearwisdom.net reported his story before). In November of 2000, he was forced to leave home to avoid being illegally arrested. The police from Xishui County tried to find him everywhere, making it impossible for him to return home. While away from home, he helped produce truth-clarifying materials and provided them to many areas where people were eager to learn the truth of Falun Dafa. In December 2001, he was illegally arrested in Shaoyang City of Hunan Province and brutally tortured in prison. To resist the persecution, he went on a hunger strike for over 20 days. On January 18, 2002, the police saw that he was in a life-threatening state, and as they were afraid of taking legal responsibility, they sent him back to his home in Xishui County. Despite his life-threatening condition, the local police there still held him in the detention center and kept torturing him until he died on January 23.

At 9:00AM on January 23, 2002, the police saw that Hu Youliang was dying, so they finally sent him to a hospital. Soon after, Hu died. After Hu Youliang stopped breathing, his body temperature remained constant and thus his hands and feet stayed warm for a long while. However, the police rejected his relatives' request to take him back home. At 4:30 PM the same day, the police forcibly drove away all Falun Gong practitioners who came to visit Hu, and cremated his body.

His relatives described Hu's physical condition as being outrageous: he looked like a bag of bones, with face and hands swollen. The fact that the police cremated his body hastily and dared not allow his family to take him home suggests that they are the same perpetrators who tortured Hu to death. The evil forces burned his body under the custody of army police to prevent the news surrounding his death from leaking out. Only afterwards did they inform his family.

Those murderers in the "610 Office" (an agency specifically created to persecute Falun Gong, with absolute power over each level of administration in the Party and all other political and judiciary systems) and the Police Station brutally kill good people and regard people's lives as nothing. Do these murderers have any idea, when the heaven and earth become bright again, how they are going to pay back their bloody debts?