Falun Dafa Minghui.org www.minghui.org PRINT

Police in Harbin City, Heilongjiang Province, Torture Falun Dafa Practitioner Wu Baowang to Death With Violent Force-Feeding

December 31, 2002 |  

(Clearwisdom.net) On April 19, 2002, the lawless police in Harbin City, Heilongjiang Province started to search the whole city for Falun Dafa practitioners. They abducted and illegally arrested many Dafa practitioners, including Zhou Guochen, Sun Xuelun, Pan Zhifeng, Wu Baowang, Li Jusong, Lian zhiying, and Li Weigang. Before then, Dafa practitioners Wang Shixue, Hu Zhanshan, and Zhu Zuguo were already in custody.

On May 12, the Dafa practitioners detained in the female cells said, "May 13 marks the tenth anniversary of Master's spreading of Dafa. All Dafa practitioners will resist the evil by staging a hunger strike for one day, sending forth righteous thoughts, and saying together that Falun Dafa is a righteous way of cultivation."

Wu Baowang, Li Weigang, Wang Shixue, Hu Zhanshan, Pan Zhifeng, and Zhou Guochen were determined to protest the persecution through the hunger strike. When they were on the fourth day (May 17, 2002) of the hunger strike, guard Li Huaixin, leading several criminal inmates, yelled for the practitioners to come out. The practitioners refused to cooperate. The vicious thugs then broke into the cell and carried Wu Baowang out for force-feeding with a concentrated salt solution. When he was carried back, Wu Baowang kept saying, "Do not persecute Dafa practitioners." After the guard brought him back to cell No. 6, everybody came to him and told him to drink a little water to wash away the salt water. He drank a little; however, he did not vomit out the salt water. Several minutes later, he vomited out a lot of blood, while he kept whispering, "Master, Master, ......" His voice became weaker and weaker. He said that he wanted to have a bowel movement. But several minutes later, his eyeballs started to turn upward, and all the people there hurried to call the guards. The guard and Doctor Liu came and then sent him to the hospital. At about 6:00 pm, Wu was sent back. Guard Li, while keeping up his swearing, said, "Don't report this case." At that time, Wu Baowang had already lost consciousness. By about 8:00 pm, seeing that Wu Baowang would not make it, we all cried. We loudly called the guards, and Doctor Liu came. Seeing his situation, Liu said, "Hurry up and put his clothes on."

By 7:00 am, guard Li came and asked Ma Laojiu, who just came to be a cell leader, to go to the guards' office. Soon Ma came back and said that the guard would not allow them to say that Wu had died. Hearing this, we were all grief-stricken, and even several of the criminal inmates cried.

See also a report about this case, http://www.clearwisdom.net/emh/articles/2002/6/1/22679.html